Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Yeah no one thought they'd ever be able to actually invoke article 50 until next year considering the UK won't have a new PM until September if they're lucky. That market isn't going to move much at all unless we get a real surprise on PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah that's happening today. I'm guessing we'll get a few speculative pieces from 'experts' that will pump the price, but after that, there's nothing but waiting until they announce no charges will be brought.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Death count in cleveland: sub500, 500-1000, 1000-2500, 2500+

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I hope all of you took the smart man road and sold your Hillary NOs at 80 to buy a bunch of YES and ride the short-term wave up!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Vox Nihili posted:

Ah, crazy how it went the opposite way first for no real reason. My shares sold at 93c, probably should have put the order a bit higher.

Comey has been pretty upset that he wasn't able to find any wrongdoing this whole time, I knew he was going to piss and moan for a while. I bought some YES at 20 and sold at 40 before I bought back into NO at 65-70. Hahahaha

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Can't believe Hillary Indict NO is still at 93 cents. Bernouts ruin everything.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Nirvikalpa posted:

Can't believe that CLINTON.FEDCHARGES.2016 is still at sell 91. Why?

Also with the convention just 2 weeks away, I doubt Bernie will endorse Clinton before then. The rules of that market are very wonky, but it's at buy 63 right now.

Yeah he just gave an interview with Wolf Blitzer where he insisted the indictment process isn't over. I don't think the endorsement is ever really coming.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Bernie twisted the knife in me one more time, just when I think okay he'll never endorse, time to buy NO, he starts having common sense.

Bernie, I made thousands on you so you just had to cost me 60 bucks didnt you?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Trump is meeting with Pence, Gingrich, and Christie in Indiana to tell them he has picked Rick Scott.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'll make more dollars getting in at 0.13 and waiting for Trump's ego to make him change his mind at the last minute to prove the media wrong, what we in the biz call the Vince Russo Gambit.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Michael Scott posted:

It's not guaranteed, if the convention implodes and Trump doesn't get the POTUS nom, Pence doesn't get VPOTUS. Guess I'm being pedantic, though. But that's the reason why it's not at .99.

He has to get the Potus nom now, the rules committee wasn't able to do poo poo to stop him. Only chance Pence is not the VPOTUS nom is if he dies.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Mike Pence GOP VP YES is down to 97 cents and the market closes at the end of the RNC, if anybody wants a guaranteed 3 cents.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ted Cruz YES is at 2 cents, hahahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah, super glad I bought in on Hillary having less viewers when it was cheaper - she was on 2 fewer stations and on top of that everyone knows what Clinton's going to say. People tuned in to Trump to see if he'd take a big dump on the stage and say "You're still votin for me!"

Surprised it came so close though. She probably would have easily beat him if they had as many stations.

• Locked thread