Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Am I screwed out of 100% from losing Quiet since I only developed the suppressed non-lethal rifle and the XOF Outfit for her?

And so Quiet wears what she wears because she has to breathe through her skin due to the parasites but The End and Code Talker apparently had the same thing and didn't wear revealing clothes so am I missing something? I don't feel adequately ashamed of my words and deeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

There are some cutscenes that didn't end up in the game like the child soldiers being trained and Snake in the burning village.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I'd be okay with another game without Kojima if they got the same guy that wrote Rising's story involved.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Do the animals that are only captured in cages not show up on the conservation platform? I don't see any sand cats walking around.:(

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Does having the butterfly emblem actually change what happens to Quiet? It seems really weird that you can keep her that way.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

PPs mission design and how it uses areas is just as good as GZ imo. There's just so many options and ways to cheese poo poo that a lot of that work goes unnoticed.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

How did Miller lose his arm and leg? From the crash in '75 or from being tortured by the Soviets?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

RatHat posted:

Hasn't this game been datamined to hell already? I find it really unbelievable that there's another final mission everyone somehow missed.

I think these people are expecting another mission with the MGO update.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

One guy just said that there's currently no plans. I thought just the costumes were confirmed. Do we know what kind of side-ops we're getting?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I liked Troy's Ocelot cause he sounded like a balance between 3 and 1-2-4 to me. I just wish he did more (something) in V.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Oct 2, 2015

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Forget the helicopter pilot, who the hell was flying the Nomad in 4?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Speedball posted:

I hope it was some sort of advanced autopilot because otherwise we have an uncredited mystery player.

If I'm remembering correctly, they briefly show two pilots during some of the briefings.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I want a game as Solidus during his presidency.

Armstrong should be in it too.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

marauderthirty posted:

I'm sorely disappointed at the lack of pooyan/banana holdup/etc. missions.

This and no date with Ocelot mission.:(

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Speaking of MGS2, when the colonel AI and Rose are speaking to Raiden at the end, is Rose also an AI there or is it the real Rose? Was that ever explained in 4?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Speaking of the great opening, is there a way to see it again without starting a new file?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Ocelot says you have 3 days before he probably dies in the intro but yeah it surprised me too when I replayed it to complete tasks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

It's alright but nothing I would "seriously play" if that makes sense. The objective modes are surprisingly less fun then the TDM mode.

How do you get to play as Snake and Ocelot?

• Locked thread