Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

:stare: so, uh, raccoons are tool users now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

HOW MANY QUESTIONS ARE THERE?!

Edit: oh, about 37. Was growing concerned for a moment there.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yeah wouldn't that actually be illegal to do as a touring company?

Someone has to report them, and the police have to give a poo poo. This is New Orleans we're talking about.

And I don't know if it's actually illegal, and if so what the fine is. It may well be less than the take from a tour, in which case both the company and the police have a viable business model. And again, this is NO we're talking about.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

cash crab posted:

??????????????????????????????

Interspecies dating...best dating??

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Geomancing posted:

They do seem to make decent 'kind of pets but be wary' out of the kinds of wildlife we get here. Better than possums, for sure.

From what I've read, when raccoons hit adulthood they turn really obstreperous and destructive, whereas possums stay...possums.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

cash crab posted:

Why does there have to be that one guy every few pages

Because this website is stuffed full of compulsive nonconformists who actively seek out trends to buck. It's like how any time a discussion in GBS gets beyond unpunctuated one-liners people start tripping over themselves and each other to show everyone how much they don't care.

Then there's the people like me who try to act like they're above that but are actually just instinctively rebelling against the idea of rebellion.

SA has always been a reverse-amphisbaena orouboros: a snake with asses on each end eternally making GBS threads in each other.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 19:43 on Mar 15, 2016

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Doc Hawkins posted:

Stray dogs in moscow use the metro to get around, but how the hell would an obviously wild animal sneak onto a bus? They're probably just begging from the people getting off.

So do coyotes. They've been observed taking the same route, getting off at the same stops. They literally commute.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 21:29 on Mar 19, 2016

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

corn in the bible posted:

Yeah, they are unhealthy. Raccoons can get real fat in the wild too because food is pretty easy to find in the city and they'll gorge on it, but if you've got a raccoon in your home you can presumably control its diet a lot more.

I feel like you might be underestimating how hard it is to secure food against a raccoon that's already in your house. :v:

VVV ;)

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Apr 6, 2016

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

http://i.imgur.com/QoRqiHb.mp4

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Desert Bus posted:

Maybe i'm crazy but those look lecustic?

Normal people don't know what that is and just call them albino.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

hiddenriverninja posted:

please tell me that's normal bandito behavior and not because they have some disease

He might have some irritation but I don't see signs of bad mange or anything like that. Boy's just itchy.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

It's funny how much the lack of markings alters the way I read their "expression."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Yeah, the art is amazing, even though the movie overall is weaker than The Dark Crystal.