Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

New episodes of Twin Peaks lookin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Dinner time!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Just give that washbear the ice cream. :( Look, he's standing and walking like a little Rory Calhoun.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Heading out back to the dumpster for dinner, bbl

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Aesop Poprock posted:

that raccoon is tranqued and in a snare and is STILL stoked about being called down on the Price is Right. take notes, everyone

It won first prize.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Just packaging up your birthday gift!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Just enjoying some ice cream on the beach.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

JULITRASH: Wilt thou be gone? it is not yet near day:
It was the nightingale, and not the lark,
That pierced the fearful hollow of thine ear;
Nightly she sings on yon snack-filled dumpster:
Believe me, love, it was the nightingale.

RACCOONEO: It was the lark, the herald of the morn,
No nightingale: look, love, what envious streaks
Do lace the severing clouds in yonder east:
Night's streetlamps are burnt out, and scary day
Stands tiptoe on the misty house roof tops.
I must be gone and live, or stay and die.

JULITRASH: Yon light is not day-light, I know it, I:
It is some car headlights that the humans have,
To be to thee this night a flash-lighter
And light thee on thy way to Trashlandia.
Therefore stay yet; thou need'st not to be gone.

RACCOONEO: Let me be caught in a humane trap,
let me be put to death;
I am content, so thou wilt have it so.
I'll say yon grey is not the morning's eye,
'Tis but the pale reflex of the delivery truck.
Nor that is not the lark, whose notes do beat
The vaulty heaven so high above our heads:
I have more care to stay than will to go:
Come, death, and welcome! Julitrash wills it so.
How is't, my soul? let's talk; it is not day.

JULITRASH: It is, it is: hie hence, be gone, away!
It is the lark that sings so out of tune,
Straining harsh discords and unpleasing sharps.
Some say the lark makes sweet division;
This doth not so, for she divideth us:
Some say the lark and loathed toad change eyes,
O, now I would they had changed voices too!
Since arm from arm that voice doth us affray,
Hunting thee hence with hunt's-up to the day,
O, now be gone; more light and light it grows.

RACCOONEO: More light and light; more dark and dark our woes!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Just ready to start her day at work:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

cash crab posted:

I like the random cat in the background.

She's the next patient at Dr. Raccoon's Gold Ol' Timey Teeths Washing Emporium.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Birb Katter posted:

Why else would you have a gun?

For self protection!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Wasabi the J posted:

I wish doctors would prescribe my drugs in mallow form.

It's how this guy gets his insulin every 2 hours.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This young Romeo is getting ready for Valentine's Day, already:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Hello friend! Welcome to the Trash Party!

:toot:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Am I too late for the Trash Party?

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Just bringing some more trash supplies to keep the trash party going!

Edit: I am so obsessed with the family of raccoons that hangs out behind my apartment building. There's 3 babies and a Momma, and they love the trash so much. My husband doesn't understand why I'm so enamored with the raccoons. It's because I'd never seen a raccoon in real life until I was 30, because I grew up in the city. I had seen several rats the size of cats, though...

Mouse Dresser has a new favorite as of 07:49 on Jan 21, 2016

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

twistedmentat posted:

Really? No Raccoons in the city? I've lived in the city my whole life and I've seen lots of raccoons.

Oh there are raccoons in New York, I had just never spotted one. (Possibly did when I was a kid, but I couldn't recall ever seeing one until I moved to the Pacific North West.)

http://i.imgur.com/VC8rBMI.gifv

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Hello we are sleepy babies, and we are hungry. Do you have any trash?

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

HELLO IS IT GARBAGE DAY CAN WE JUST TAKE A QUICK PEAK INSIDE OF THE GARBAGE FOR MAYBE SOME PIZZA CRUSTS OR AN APPLE CORE OR SOMETHING EQUALLY ADORABLE? PLEASE? WE LOVES THE GARBAGE, WE WASH IT AND EATS IT.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This pool is a bit dirty for my washing needs. Do you have anything cleaner? I'd like to wash my adorable pieces of trash before I feast.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Yum yum yum I love snacks!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

SPLISH SPLASH I WAS TAKIN' A BATH - IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHILE KNOCKING OVER YOUR TRASH CANS AND WAKING UP THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

GreyPowerVan posted:

he's so happy. i think?

He's happy because he gets to spend the day at the luxury spa. He just had a massage, and will be getting a pedicure after the aromatherapy bath, but before the glycolic peel. The mud mask really does a wonder on his whiskers.

Here he is blowing on his nails to dry them, after getting that perfect shady of glossy black:

Enjoying the hot tub to relax his aching washing muscles:

Waiting for his turn for a deep tissue shiatsu massage:

Mouse Dresser has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Feb 1, 2016

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Bored posted:

Of course you have wonderful pictures of raccoons at the spa. By your user name, I'm going to guess you work in the vermin fashion industry.

:ssh: I used to work costumes for Disney :ssh:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

I Am Crake posted:

Okay, so when is everyone in this thread meeting up there?

Here is an actual for real photo of me at the cafe:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Aesop Poprock posted:

Who's the girl with you?

Why, it's a young Steven Tyler!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

cash crab posted:

:mad: HE WAS TRYING TO DROP OFF A RESUME

Best sales rep in New England!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

The hero that Canada deserves. :canada:

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/04/raccoon-toronto-crane-poop/

Raccoon Climbs 700 foot tall Toronto crane, poops at the top

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

:3: Peekaboo! :3:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

MAKE GARBAGE TASTE GREAT AGAIN!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

"Wow, your nominated performance in The Trash Bandit was incredible! We're so glad you're here, Ms. Raccoon! Who are you wearing?"

"Garbace."

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Hello friend! Welcome to our St. Patrick's Day party! We don't have any Guiness or Jameson, but we do have marshmallows!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

We partied too hard. Now it is time to rest and eat some tasty snacks.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Oh no! He got stuck in the tree! Call the fire department!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

The Zombie Guy posted:

Because wash bears thrive on garbage.