Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

shadow puppet of a posted:

The space-time contiuum demands a new monstrosity.

Strictly no fan-fiction is allowed to be posted.

And try to obey the temporal prime directive this time. By which I mean lets not talk about TOS.

Good because I'm a third of the way through season 7 of ds9 and I'm pretty sure rom is about to step on a land mine pbuld (peace be upon lady di)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

tactlessbastard posted:

Good because I'm a third of the way through season 7 of ds9 and I'm pretty sure rom is about to step on a land mine pbuld (peace be upon lady di)

Whoa just look how wrong I was

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Powered Descent posted:

This was like two pages ago and I can't believe no one has called you on it yet.

This reminded me of a painfully nerdy compare/contrast paper I wrote in high school. Star Trek and the age of sail and Star Wars and modern carrier warfare :eng99:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

shadow puppet of a posted:

I assure you the thread will get better once someone can find and post those pictures of Picard's dick in his silken robes.

motherfuckers i don't have all night

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Delsaber posted:

Star Trek: Archer, just Enterprise episodes redone with Sterling Archer taking the place of Jonathan Archer.

I'd watch the poo poo out of that. And then the spin off, Star Trek: Sterling, where the Enterprise is run by Captain Roger Sterling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

It's like people that hate the Beatles really.

I hated the Beatles for a long time but I realized I just really hate John Lennon. Thanks for listening, Star Trek thread.

• Locked thread