Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Sending you a CV for love interest part right now

To qualify as Cake Attack's love interest you also have to be their adoptive brother, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

alright looks like we got a good group

i'm going to be the king of posters!

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

like the legendary D. ick Spacious

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

like the legendary D. ick Spacious

I'm gonna be a villain and stop you on your quest, but I have good reasons for it.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
I of course will be the mascot character. Twee, abrasive, and no one understands why I'm there.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
can I get some recs for cute girls do cute things or really any good slice of lifes that I may have missed during this time without anime

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

verbal enema posted:

can I get some recs for cute girls do cute things or really any good slice of lifes that I may have missed during this time without anime

shirobako is about cute girls and other people making anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

idk how long you been out. wwhat did u las tsee

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

verbal enema posted:

Both seasons of Non Non Biyori, if you've missed the second or both. Same with Kiniro Mosaic, though it's not as good. There's lots of Yuru Yuri out there, there's probably some you've missed if you've been sans anime.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

verbal enema posted:

*namtab voice* K-On

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Davincie posted:

idk how long you been out. wwhat did u las tsee

The last anime I watched was Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutoro or w/e and that was a lot better than I thought it'd be

I watched one ep of the new Lupin which was good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Oh I forgot about kiniro mosaic yeah that was also real good

I tried non non's first season but it was too slow but that's what I'm looking for now so i I'll swing that again

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

hmm imma say barakamon (both guys and girls), hanayamata, working!! (both guys and girls), wakako-zake and love live

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Wakako is a single cute woman alternating between doing two cute things. It's super short and the best. I wish I had .jpg's thread tag of the first episode on hand.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What that anime that's about some girl and her cat that is good I watched an ep of that before work

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The Colonel posted:

shirobako is about cute girls and other people making anime

Davincie posted:

hmm imma say barakamon (both guys and girls), hanayamata, working!! (both guys and girls), wakako-zake and love live

these

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

verbal enema posted:

Girls und Panzer and wakako-zake

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ty for the help now I have something to watch when I get home instead of playing dota2 until 6 am

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Moe. Moe Never Changes. Ep 3: This time I stirred while watching

This one had more monty, less faffing, which made it a bit better to watch. The monty this time was adorable too, and it makes me feel sad whenever they swich back to the normal animation style. Clown hair getting ate for being to smug was pretty funny too. She might as well have shouted that she was just two days from retirement in her speech before hand. I knew going into this that it was supposed to be a darker and grittier magic girl show, but 'dark and gritty' doesn't mix with 'cutesy magical pretty princess' in any way that isn't silly. It'd be like watching a rendition of Les Miserables as performed by the Muppets.

Black is helpless to ribbons but easily murders the thing that murders ribbon-master. More helpful, but still mopey.

Pink's only desire is to help people in an abstract sense, but is too dense to think of a single wish besides for something that will already happen. Not even a 'world peace' or some other vague humanitarian thing.

Blue is still middle of the road but continues to be more likable than pink. Brings into question why pink is main character and not her. There was actually some decent subtlety with her hospital-waifu.

The cat mentions that something is 'against the rules'. Nobody asks what the rules are. I'm waiting for this to bite them in the rear end.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/Zq1CzuM.gifv

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:five:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

:love:
Seafood this please next time you probate me

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Good.

Pavlov posted:

:love:
Seafood this please next time you probate me
Done.

Bad Seafood fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Mar 20, 2016

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Don't

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Shh, listen to your heart seafood.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

verbal enema posted:

ty for the help now I have something to watch when I get home instead of playing dota2 until 6 am

have you seen teekyu verbal?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also whats your csgo rank now or did you give up

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Sharkopath posted:

also whats your csgo rank now or did you give up

I have not seen that show you just mentioned and I had to give it up I was a weak willed BITCH and unboxing two knives in like a month a a half skyrockted my crate opening

I play dota2 now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
When I get better net I'm going to pick it back up as I miss playing games with the crew

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

verbal enema posted:

I have not seen that show you just mentioned and I had to give it up I was a weak willed BITCH and unboxing two knives in like a month a a half skyrockted my crate opening

I play dota2 now

teekyuus cool because its a cute girls comedy thats paced like a nonsensical marx brothers bit where the jokes just keep coming, but also each episode is only like 2 minutes so the entire 7 season run can be done in an afternoon. Its good fun and one of my fav shows.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Sharkopath posted:

teekyuus cool because its a cute girls comedy thats paced like a nonsensical marx brothers bit where the jokes just keep coming, but also each episode is only like 2 minutes so the entire 7 season run can be done in an afternoon. Its good fun and one of my fav shows.

Will check it out

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

theres also an ojousama spinoff

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
If you insist.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Boo

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm going to resume reacting to symphogear tomorrow, and I hope the rest of you do the same

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I watched Madoka: The Movie: 3 Rebellion

It was really good. I think I put off watching it so long because I assumed it would be an alterante ending or an alternate version or something, like the Ryuki movies were. I'm really glad it wasn't.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Linnaeus posted:

You should watch Hyouka.

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Narue no Sekai
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette
Kuuchuu Buranko
Katte ni Kaizou

Kuuchuu Buranko. More people need to have seen Kuushuu Buranko

Patlabor (terebi)
Vifam
Haikyuu
Code Geass Agito the Exile
Owarimonogatari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Kuuchuu Buranko. More people need to have seen Kuushuu Buranko

Patlabor (terebi)
Vifam
Haikyuu
Code Geass Agito the Exile
Owarimonogatari

You can watch Code Geass, don't expect it to be anything like the main series though.

The new Digimon thing
Cowboy Bebop
Kill la Kill
Nanoha
Monogatari (whichever the first one is)

• Locked thread