Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

guess PC users are the lucky ones

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
ok

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i got it with my video card and got most of the way through then complained to newegg and got phantom pain instread

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

i got it with my video card and got most of the way through then complained to newegg and got phantom pain instread

win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

SM64Guy posted:

very good.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Scyther posted:

guess PC users are the lucky ones

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*NBA Jam announcer voice* Can't buy a batman!

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

pretty much the only problem I had with arkham on PC was some slight hitching when I 360'd the camera so I concluded that the problem was some people don't have an SSD.

pretty funny they still haven't patched properly :classiclol:

Qmass fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Aug 24, 2015

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

quote:

While our first priority is fixing the issues listed above, the team is continuing to work on the following:

Skipping the boot up splash screens

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/August-20-Update-on-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/m-p/732470#U732470

loving EL OH EL.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

wtf

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's really embarrassing to ship a single player game so incredibly broken lol. how long has it been now?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's really embarrassing to ship a single player game so incredibly broken lol. how long has it been now?

Over 2 months without a single patch.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wtf

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

quote:

The teams have been working hard to address the issues with the PC version of the game.
People should be punched, as if by magic, when they lie like this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I feel bad for the guy who has to post that thread and eat endless flames for it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Qmass posted:

People should be punched, as if by magic, when they lie like this.
Nah it's true, I found security footage of the teams working hard

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Wow, a piece of videogame history sitting right in my Steam library. I can't wait to show my grandkids.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

more killer work from my man Dave Lang

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're too hard at work adding a Battletoad to KI in 6 months for them to dedicate 100% of their time to fixing Batman.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

they tried to make a quick buck on the Batman name and got caught with their rear end out, and for that i'm glad

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
They're probably going to abandon the port since the next game in the Arkham series, Mad Max, comes out in just a handful of days.

Dec 26, 2012

Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Added a “High” Texture Resolution value

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

you can however buy metal gear solid v: the phantom pain

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They're probably going to abandon the port since the next game in the Arkham series, Mad Max, comes out in just a handful of days.

mad max looks really good, and im going to play it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah mad max is gonna be some classic "fun game"

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Stairmaster posted:

this is a pc port blessed with success

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Nah it's true, I found security footage of the teams working hard

that's a cartoon dude.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Its is illegal to sell somebody AIDS in the United States of America.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

rediscover posted:

that's a cartoon dude.

I'm glad Beavis got a job working at Warner Brothers

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Can we talk about when the next shadow of mordor is getting announced I want to slay some loving orcs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Good.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

to be fair they couldve just kept selling the game bugs and all and never issued an apology like literally every other gaming company

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

remember when black ops 1 just straight up didnt work on most computers for no reason and it took them like 3 months to fix it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

remember when black ops 1 just straight up didnt work on most computers for no reason and it took them like 3 months to fix it

no

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

to be fair they couldve just kept selling the game bugs and all and never issued an apology like literally every other gaming company

this was a big deal cuz it was the first giant game to release poorly after steam added refunds

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

this was a big deal cuz it was the first giant game to release poorly after steam added refunds

oh poo poo, that's right. there are actual consequences for doing that poo poo now lol steam is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

why would I willingly inject myself with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS?

• Locked thread