Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

why would I willingly inject myself with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS?

if one of us had aids all of us have aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

apropos to nothing posted:

why would I willingly inject myself with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS?

it feels loving good lol. i love AIDS

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The story of batman is quite complex actually

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

zen death robot posted:

It's a piece of poo poo game but I got it with my video card so I'm stuck with it

Make sure you email nvidia and get a free mgsv also

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

zen death robot posted:

You can do that? I thought it was Newegg making things right (I got mine at Micro Center)

yeah i got it through newegg because i heard from someone lese that they did it with newegg

Korthal
May 26, 2011

You're right. Jesus Christ Rocksteady :cripes:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

zen death robot posted:

You can do that? I thought it was Newegg making things right (I got mine at Micro Center)

Oh most likely, sorry

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Microcenter could be even more based than Newegg. Give it a shot..

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

yo batman is cool and has good games, and that's okay.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I got my cack at micro center, lol.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

Wow, a piece of videogame history sitting right in my Steam library. I can't wait to show my grandkids.

I say this every time I look at my launch day copy of Stalin v Martians on steam.

It doesn't soothe the burn.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

man nurse posted:

yo batman is cool and has good games, and that's okay.

drat this guy is chill as all gently caress

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can people who aren't funny stop saying aids all the time.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Can people who aren't funny stop saying aids all the time.

i will never stop saying aids

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the combat in batman games is really bad, and i hate it. gently caress you batman

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i will never stop saying aids

That's ok, Lyle.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I lov the batman combat and clicked on this thread because I hoped people were talking about it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I liked the first game but saw no point in playing any of the sequels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I liked the first game but saw no point in playing any of the sequels

arkham city is really really really good

the other ones not so much but still solid

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i liked the apc chases in arkham knight the best i think, i really didnt like most of the batmobile stuff otherwise though, especially that 45 minute bossfight against the big tank with all his minion tanks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I'm definitely looking forward to playing it again once its updated, even though I beat it already (not 100%)

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

HORMELCHILI posted:

I'm definitely looking forward to playing it again once its updated, even though I beat it already (not 100%)

i got to the other vehicle bossfight after that longass one and turned it off even though its apparnetly much shorter

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Asylum is still the most consistent game in the series, and my favorite.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Asylum is still the most consistent game in the series, and my favorite.
It's easily the best one. City is ambitious but kind of a mess and Origins is awful. I don't really know about Knight.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there arE no hot babes in the batma nverse

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's easily the best one. City is ambitious but kind of a mess and Origins is awful. I don't really know about Knight.

asylum's still better, i dont like it being open world that much (i didnt like city really) and the batmobile segments can really drag it down

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

asylum's still better, i dont like it being open world that much (i didnt like city really) and the batmobile segments can really drag it down
The open world stuff in City sucked because there was only one right entrance to most of the areas, so you had to just wander around the buildings to find the way in.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

The open world stuff in City sucked because there was only one right entrance to most of the areas, so you had to just wander around the buildings to find the way in.

stuff in knight still has one entrance but i dont remember having as many problems with that at least

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

also once the gas hit the city it completely destroyed my performance which wasnt that good in the first place

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
theres no good reason for thsoe games to be open world

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

once youre actually inside the buildings its the tightly designed levels from asylum but with way more variety and stuff. the big city was cool for the riddler puzzles and zipping around and it felt more batman-ey.

idk, asylum felt like a beta for arkham city to me

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

once youre actually inside the buildings its the tightly designed levels from asylum but with way more variety and stuff. the big city was cool for the riddler puzzles and zipping around and it felt more batman-ey.

idk, asylum felt like a beta for arkham city to me
I get the feeling I liked it less than most people since it got great reviews. Also I hated the story.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

there arE no hot babes in the batma nverse

my rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. It's releasing in two days and the wizards at Warner Brothers have assured the public that yes, you WILL be able to purchase the season pass when the game comes out again!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Dave Lang is having a very bad year

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

In Training posted:

yes, you WILL be able to purchase the season pass when the game comes out again!

I'm laughing my rear end off

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Bump. It's releasing in two days and the wizards at Warner Brothers have assured the public that yes, you WILL be able to purchase the season pass when the game comes out again!

Lol. I like that they were kind enough to note that a chunk of the DLC is still PS4 only.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

a chunk of the DLC is still PS4 only.

Mach2 posted:

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Mach2 posted:

Adbot