Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Mach2 posted:

I'm laughing my rear end off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its nice that goty 2015 can come out in 2015

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

like every other batman game ill end up getting this for a fiver or free, so i dont really care about any of this. its hilarious that theyve hosed up so massively though lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how the gently caress does it take a huge game dev several months to get a completed game to run on pc

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Bobnumerotres posted:

like every other batman game ill end up getting this for a fiver or free, so i dont really care about any of this. its hilarious that theyve hosed up so massively though lol

i got it with my video card and it ran like crap, then i emailed newegg about it and they sent me the phantom pain to make up for it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

i got it with my video card and it ran like crap, then i emailed newegg about it and they sent me the phantom pain to make up for it.

#win

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

SM64Guy posted:

owns

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SM64Guy posted:

Kazmo Kramer: Oh, mama

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

how the gently caress does it take a huge game dev several months to get a completed game to run on pc

A lot of companies develop for one console and then hire another company to port the game to the others. It turns out that the company they hired for the PC port, Dave Lang's Iron Galaxy Studios, is pretty incompetent and the biggest project they had worked on before this was the bad Bioshock 2 PC port

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They were also responsible for the bad Borderlands 2 Vita port.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

hands down one of the worst ports of all time

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

lmao half their AAA projects they don't even advertise on their website because of how awful they turned out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

hands down one of the worst ports of all time

Lol really? All I knew about it was that it had spotty framerate

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Lol really? All I knew about it was that it had spotty framerate

the other problem is that it's borderlands 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wonder if anyone at sony even got mad that the port was poo poo while shipping out vitas bundled with the pack in code

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that was right when they made the hardware revision that got rid of the really nice screen and I think that was precisely the day Sony internally abandoned the system so I don't think they gave a single poo poo

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

SM64Guy posted:

This was Lang's master plan to save us

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
It's been two days, and it looks like they've done a great job with the rerelease.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It's been two days, and it looks like they've done a great job with the rerelease.

I'm so sad that this bad game is broken. At least I can still buy $40 of DLC.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

hahahaah

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Bravo Lang

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

GMG won't let me get a refund because the games been fixed supposedly. But that sure doesn't look fuckin fixed to me!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Guess what digital fashion item they're offering as compensation to PC players.

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

yikes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

sexy harley

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

digital? drat. couldve at least gotten a sweet baseball cap

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

looks like a lot of work to activate detective mode

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
This is in the top ten sellers right now. Rofl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is in the top ten sellers right now. Rofl

Warner Bros won

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hulk Hogan consoling his friend about buying the AIDS batman game on pc: i warned ya, brother.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

sexy harley

TF2 hats lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No way.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That's whats up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You also get copies of every other batman game, so that's not too bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Purchase Batman: Arkham Knight prior to 10AM Pacific Time on November 16th and receive up to 3 community generated Genuine quality TF2 items.

Generate and submit your own Batman inspired TF2 items to the Workshop for entry into the contest. The winning submissions receive over 20 Warner Brothers games. See the TF2 blog for more details. Complete contest rules can be found here.

The Batman inspired TF2 items will be delivered at the completion of the contest.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

buy our game to get free tf2 items... also make them for us please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

buy our game to get free tf2 items... also make them for us please

lol

• Locked thread