Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*Hans moleman voice from the back* let's gently caress his rear end too.

[in house of the dead 2 first boss voice] gently caress Karl!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
go in the house karl lol. get inside the house. go in the house where i will gently caress you karl

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

In Training posted:

We asked Digital Foundry to take a quick look at the game as it stands - the results suggest that Batman: Arkham Knight today has seen no further improvements from its interim patch back in September.

The only noticeable changes were the addition of support for add-on and season pass content.

:holy:

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
[to a room full of Gotham's criminal elite]: It's simple: we kill Karl.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Action Tortoise posted:

[to a room full of Gotham's criminal elite]: It's simple: we kill Karl.

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm flaming the poo poo out of Karl rn.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

There’s a joke about Arkham Knight being a turd and “Hot Karl” but I can’t think of it right now. :D

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

he deserves it imho

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*In Knuc voice* How about a magic trick?

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Karl is a virus, and we are the cure.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjwPKgdkjg0

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Karl awoke in an unfamiliar room. It's dark and cavernous with the only source of light from the small TV broadcasting footage of what appears to be a city among the white noise.

"Why am I ... still alive?" He barely manages to say.

A strong, powerful hand brushes the sweat from his face. A familiar voice distorted through a muffled filter responds.

"Your punishment is not enough," net cafe scandal declares.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*Hans moleman voice from the back* let's gently caress his rear end too.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

net cafe scandal posted:

Thanks for your ticket.

Warner Brothers have released Arkham Knight now it is considered to be in a playable state, as the game has been released, we are no longer honoring refund requests for this title as previously announced in our blog post.

Kind regards,
Karl

I sincerely hope that you're going to make a huge stink about this so that it gets wide recognition, they can't get away with this.

THEY CAN'T! :qq:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Karl's being a little bitch about this.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I hate that guy.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

Karl's being a little bitch about this.

Tell them that you're going to make a big stink about it on Something Awful Reddit if they don't refund you.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I love Reddit. It's almost as good as GBS to me.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wait a second... [rearranges letters in KARL to spell CYRA]

He did it. That son of a bitch.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

rediscover posted:

I love Reddit. It's almost as good as GBS to me.

What is GBS anyway?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Happy Fun Gamer posted:

What is GBS anyway?
Turn your monitor off.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Happy Fun Gamer posted:

What is GBS anyway?

The thinking man's forum.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

Turn your monitor off.

I have a feeling I just got owned.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In all seriousness it's the really bad general discussion forum currently titled Rowdy Trout courtesy of our very own GBS transplant, FactsAreUseless. It has approximately 200x as many viewers as this subforum. Also, I need you all to boycott Green Man Gamjng.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

In all seriousness it's the really bad general discussion forum currently titled Rowdy Trout courtesy of our very own GBS transplant, FactsAreUseless. It has approximately 200x as many viewers as this subforum. Also, I need you all to boycott Green Man Gamjng.

Thank you. Consider it done.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

tails butthole sprite found in arkham knight's code for the latest patch? what does it mean?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
what happened to cyra?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

tails butthole sprite found in arkham knight's code for the latest patch? what does it mean?

His name was Mario Teaches Wiping, and he died from suicide.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Action Tortoise posted:

what happened to cyra?

works for WB now

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm from Trad Games, the GBS forum.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

i bought dropsy on greenman the other day cuz they were gonna expire my credit there sorry

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

His name was Mario Teaches Wiping, and he died from suicide.

He probably killed himself because he was such a fag lol.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the butthole effect

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

works for WB now

i thought this was obvious

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Scarecrow opens his mouth to deliver his final villainous monologue at the climax of the game, and suddenly an effeminate, stuttering voice is dubbed in: "This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed."

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Scarecrow opens his mouth to deliver his final villainous monologue at the climax of the game, and suddenly an effeminate, stuttering voice is dubbed in: "This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed."

lmfao

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I've heard multiple extremely bad posters describe Imp Zone almost the same way. Cyra really tapped into the collective frustrations of unbelievable idiots.

• Locked thread