Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wait a second... [rearranges letters in KARL to spell CYRA]

He did it. That son of a bitch.

net cafe scandal posted:

Scarecrow opens his mouth to deliver his final villainous monologue at the climax of the game, and suddenly an effeminate, stuttering voice is dubbed in: "This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't even know what Green Man Gaming is, but consider them blocked.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

[in the extremely gay voice of Tail's Butthole Guy] "your computer has the wrong amount of RAM, for this game"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Scarecrow opens his mouth to deliver his final villainous monologue at the climax of the game, and suddenly an effeminate, stuttering voice is dubbed in: "This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed."

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Stil lmaoing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You ruined it! Goddamn it you ruined it!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They're probably going to abandon the port since the next game in the Arkham series, Mad Max, comes out in just a handful of days.

Congrats on predicting the future

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Congrats on predicting the future

I didn't really... They added some DLC/season pass support so they didn't abandon it entirely.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The DLC sucks Karl balls.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I wonder how much cum he has in those big balls of his.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Just kidding. I bet his balls are extremely small.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

I wonder how much cum he has in those big balls of his.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

net cafe scandal posted:

Thanks for your ticket.

Warner Brothers have released Arkham Knight now it is considered to be in a playable state, as the game has been released, we are no longer honoring refund requests for this title as previously announced in our blog post.

Kind regards,
Karl

:whitewater:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Karl

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My enemy.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
he seems like the kind of guy that refuses refunding

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
he looks like a whiny bitch

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol @ the tails butthole guy posts

Soral
May 30, 2009

what the heck is wrong with karl

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Soral posted:

what the heck is wrong with karl

i'll tell you what's going to be wrong with him, is that he's going to meet my fist unless he gives refunds to all the good people who got scammed out of their batman gaming experience

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Karl was a dick in Die Hard, too.

Dec 26, 2012

elf help book posted:

buy our game to get free tf2 items... also make them for us please

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

actually they kind of did some good work in making the game run better but it isnt perfect. im going to play this because it takes place on halloween and doing things like that make me happy

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Someone's thread title spoiled me on the game last time, but i still want to play it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The 2nd Robin, Jason Todd, is the Arkham Knight.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It's not really a spoiler because their foreshadowing of his identity is about as subtle as a brick to the head.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
a brick to the head is exactly what the developers of this lovely game need. what were they thinking?!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Frankly the blow to the head ought to be fatal. Peace.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We are very sorry that many our customers continue to be unhappy with the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. We worked hard to get the game to live up to the standard you deserve but understand that many of you are still experiencing issues.

Until the end of 2015, we will be offering a full refund on Batman: Arkham Knight PC, regardless of how long you have played the product. You can also return the Season Pass along with the main game (but not separately). For those of you that hold onto the game, we are going to continue to address the issues that we can fix and talk to you about the issues that we cannot fix.

Thank you,

Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wait until that human being Karl gets a load of this.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Problems we cannot fix. Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Alas, poor Yorick.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i wonder if i can get 60 bucks for it even though it was free

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
No one with a brain gives a flying gently caress. gently caress you OP!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
If someone was raped and murdered, I would think, wow, that's rough, they did not deserve that. Except if they bought Batman: Arkham Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Alas, poor Yorick.

lol

• Locked thread