Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU

11/11/2023, directed by hironobu del toro.

i'm ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Win.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What year does it actually come out. This one? 2015? Enough of the nonsense.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

What year does it actually come out. This one? 2015? Enough of the nonsense.

whatch the video when you get home from work, it's some win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
what's barkley.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Fungah! posted:

whatch the video when you get home from work, it's some win

then watch the trailer for the final fantasy 7 remake just to get yourself hyped up about another epic roll playing game

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

rediscover posted:

what's barkley.

meme game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

what's barkley.

very good very funny freeware game that spawned 2970 incredibly bad memes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

they've got a big fuckin booth at some game show this week so maybe we'll get some real details about barkley 2, idk. if they actually make it it sounds cool, they've got a bunch of good ideas

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

what language are those subtitles in?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

what language are those subtitles in?

al bhed

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And it's made by a goon, so you know it's good.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

And it's made by a goon, so you know it's good.

it actually is thoguh because it was written by an actual funny guy. same guy who did this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I liked the barkley game

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
good 'ler. I'll play this game when it comes out

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
ive waited years for this game and i will wait years more, so be it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol. I'll play it when it comes out, in eight years.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
the cool think about kickstarter is that you get all the money up front so you're like "whooo a million dollars!!" but then you still gotta put out the product afterwards so it's like you're working without pay for years and years and you get tired and bored and there's no payday at the end other than if you sell more than you presold, which if anything would be like a fraction of your initial payment.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Already preordered OP, and I'll patiently wait the next 8 years.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is this frog fractions 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

is this frog fractions 2

leave immediately gbs

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
I just cancelled my Metal Gear Solid V preorder for this.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the barkley 2 thread is the worst thread on the forums and if you start that poo poo in here i'm closing the thread asap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is one of three kickstarters I have backed.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

i only had enough money to do this or la mulana 2 but not both and i chose la mulana. idk if either one's going to come out but if they do, hachi machi

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

coldplay chiptunes posted:

the cool think about kickstarter is that you get all the money up front so you're like "whooo a million dollars!!" but then you still gotta put out the product afterwards so it's like you're working without pay for years and years and you get tired and bored and there's no payday at the end other than if you sell more than you presold, which if anything would be like a fraction of your initial payment.

The coolest thing about it is you can just take the money and dont have to do poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never played la mulana but it's a ps plus game next month so now I own it at least.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I never played la mulana but it's a ps plus game next month so now I own it at least.

la mulana's really cool, it's pretty much a metroid taken to the logical extreme. like twenty huge areas to run around in, tons of powers, lots of puzzles. after w a while the puzzles got too frustrating for me but i had a shitload of fun until then

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

The coolest thing about it is you can just take the money and dont have to do poo poo
Technically yeah but I mean if you actually intend on delivering a product you end up working hard as gently caress for years or whatever and then when you're finally finished there's no actual reward since they're all presold.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

I back doobie and this, lmao.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Estimated delivery: Dec 2013

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

artists are good with money and math thats why they create

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
my fav kickstarter games are ones I haven't backed like FTL and Lisa. No game that I've actually backed on kickstarter has come out yet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I back doobie and this, lmao.

Fungah! posted:

leave immediately gbs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

no they will not posted:

my fav kickstarter games are ones I haven't backed like FTL and Lisa. No game that I've actually backed on kickstarter has come out yet

i backed pillars of eternity and that was totally worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

The only one I backed that came out was Knock Knock

• Locked thread