Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I've never backed a kickstarter and I probably won't ever do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i backed shantae cuz shes hot

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hmm, wonder what the other posters on the forum have backed. What have you backed? I'll be right here waiting for you to tell me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Hmm, wonder what the other posters on the forum have backed. What have you backed? I'll be right here waiting for you to tell me.

I backed Pathologic as well. Thats my three.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

if you want to know what ive backed, we'll all you have to do is look two posts above you it's that simple.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

Pillars of Eternity

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

i also gave money to la mulana 2

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I backed Pathologic as well. Thats my three.

That game came out in 2005 dummy... it's already been made

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

it wasnt a kickstarter but i backed the skullgirls indiegogo so i could vote for what characters they'd work on next

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

sharrrk posted:

it wasnt a kickstarter but i backed the skullgirls indiegogo so i could vote for what characters they'd work on next

you want to gently caress the characters

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

rediscover posted:

Hell,

Koschei
Sep 14, 2007

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.
I forget about this game until I get an update in my email and then I get all excited until I forget about it again

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

More people need to give a gently caress about Barkley 2.

That trailer is amazing and I'm suddenly ashamed that I never finished the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPHVNMefUT0

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

rediscover posted:

ya

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

i backed that rear end up lmao

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

rediscover posted:

I think sharrrk has been very straightforward about this kind of thing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

That game came out in 2005 dummy... it's already been made

Ive been bamboozled.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*leaves* 😋

Zodar
May 21, 2007

The secret of kickstart, is to buy the games after they come out

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I backed this but I don't really want it anymore. You can have it whenever it comes out

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I went halvsies with my best friend so he could get the cyberdwarf love pillow. it his his favorite thing ever and he still sleeps w/ it proudly to this day.

remember when a bunch of idiots found cboyardee's videos and started going "lol it's me tupac! the anime genie! i think you should kill yourself gorge bush!" and he hated it so much he disowned all his youtube videos

i wish that never happened

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Looper posted:

I backed this but I don't really want it anymore. You can have it whenever it comes out

Thank you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is what being nice in the Zone gets you, people. Lead by example.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

This is what being nice in the Zone gets you, people. Lead by example.
Joke's on you, it's never coming out. :unsmigghh:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Sure. Sam Hyde's pony dating game. Thanks for your patience waiting for my answer.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

im going to play the second barkley game, when it comes out.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I have an erection, because of that video.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

Barkley 2, Bloodstained. Thanks for reading!

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

i backed shantae cuz shes hot

i would have too

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i backed wasteland 2, poe, and barkley 2 and never played the first two for more than 30 minutes

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Fungah! posted:

la mulana's really cool, it's pretty much a metroid taken to the logical extreme. like twenty huge areas to run around in, tons of powers, lots of puzzles. after w a while the puzzles got too frustrating for me but i had a shitload of fun until then

La Mulana is a huge love letter to Maze of Galious for the MSX, which came out much before metroid. It's a lot more of a puzzle focused game than metroid.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

John Quixote posted:

I went halvsies with my best friend so he could get the cyberdwarf love pillow. it his his favorite thing ever and he still sleeps w/ it proudly to this day.

remember when a bunch of idiots found cboyardee's videos and started going "lol it's me tupac! the anime genie! i think you should kill yourself gorge bush!" and he hated it so much he disowned all his youtube videos

i wish that never happened

I also got the cyberdwarf pillow its pretty alright.

also the pigeon one.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nanomashoes posted:

La Mulana is a huge love letter to Maze of Galious for the MSX, which came out much before metroid. It's a lot more of a puzzle focused game than metroid.

metroid came out first

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

metroid came out first

my bad, I do not know many things about the msx

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

it actually is thoguh because it was written by an actual funny guy. same guy who did this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

chef boyardee was pretty funny, I don't think he's posted here in a hwile sadly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

chef boyardee was pretty funny, I don't think he's posted here in a hwile sadly

He's busy making a video game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

i backed wasteland 2, poe, and barkley 2 and never played the first two for more than 30 minutes

Poe is tight.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Poe is tight.

It's really fun

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

i've played exactly two msx games in my entire life and both of them are called metal gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

Poe is tight.

i mean to, its just that i was having video card problems until like a month ago, and starting it now would be a bad idea

• Locked thread