Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

This 1 cuts deep homey

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm really sick of lovely writers trying to put a positive spin on this. baby boomers as a whole have no redeeming qualities, time to stop pretending they do. Their kids are going to be even more hosed up because they were ignored by their self-obsessed parents, sat down in front of a TV since birth, and their parenting was dictated by the whims of whatever stupid blog their parents happened to be reading that week. We're hosed.

same

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I was gonna get a caramel latte but I went for the chai latte instead.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

oh word dude do u think the season pass is gonna be more expensive this year, my dad is totally cutting me off if i dont raise my GPA this semester, no i mean hes still paying rent and stuff

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lol

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

check out these huge mellonialss :sonia:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I really want to have the sex with the goon pictures op

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

animal fucker

wanna gently caress that bird

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Is George Bush Jr a millennial? He even paints his own selfies

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

:boom:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Man Whore posted:

I got to give them props for just walking away after getting ran over by a truck.

Probably in shock. You can walk away from form serious injuries only to collapse or realize your arm is broken a few minutes later

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

he really went millennial-poo poo on that poor lady

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

im the millennial who doesn't hear or pretends to not hear the person drowning 3 feet behind me

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

lol millennials go all the way up to 35

haha you are too dumb to get the thread and jokes

go back to your iphone and play your pedo anime games kid

this is a thread for adults hahaha

hang on

just a sec checkin my phone before i read ur post

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm Gary powers irl

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

plain blue jacket posted:

no millenials are all stupid and easily tricked. I know this as a fact because I am 40 and have a bad back.

did you walk into an open manhole while texting

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

how old is too old

Fifteen, after that they start getting too independent and have a higher chance of calling the police

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

you can't come of age when you a literal animal like any ISIS soldier

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

spudsbuckley posted:

I have a buddy of mine living with me (we are both 32) and his girlfriend who is younger (24) moved in with us recently and she is a loving useless human being.

She spends 80% of her days off from work completely silent on either Facebook or Instagram looking at other peoples posts usually with the TV on in the background to "watch" something , she get's angry if she's hungry but won't do anything about it, she cries at literally any slight adversity, she lives for going out and hanging around with people who she doesn't like at the weekend, she loving wrecks the kitchen any time she tries to make the simplest of food and then just walks away from her mess and expects boyfriend guy to clean up, she's managed to break like 4 major things in the house in the 3 months she's been here and she comes home from her 6 hour 5 days a weeks job (teacher) exhausted and useless.

Millennials are a complete waste of space and will all have mid life crises at the age of 29.

leave that poor girl alone u grognard, drat. she makes a mess in the kitchen, that's the only thing you should care about, the rest is just proving how much you're a beta hth

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

mellennials are bad news

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

bluewedge posted:

you know who else is bad news??

who

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/us/man-selfie-shooting/index.html

rip

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i just vomitted eight times

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i really love all the graphs itt, especially the ones that have been obscenely y axis zoomed. it's making me hard

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

poorlifedecision posted:

lol at the idea that any more than 10% of this thread was born before 1980. Only a millennial would sit around posting about how terrible millennials are. We all know that Pre-1980 generations don't use "computers" or "social media" or browse "comedy forums."

Ha you've cracked the thread wide open congrats

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Yaos posted:

So you're saying we should stop letting the poor go to to college? I agree. -The Republican party

Keep tuition high. Keep out the riffraff

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Uncle Enzo posted:

Agreed on principle- yes I did grow up with computers, but goddamn it it was an accomplishment when you finally got Dark Forces working, after you edited your sys.ini and/or autoexec.bat. Kids who grew up smearing their fingers around an Iphonepadpod had an utterly different experience. I grew up calling random strangers on the internet dickholes and being called the same. I post on a website I paid to join that uses totally archaic tech (bbcode, vbulletin) that uses inline formatting.

My dad installed Windows NT 4.0 on the only computer in the house and told me it wouldn't let me do anything I wasn't supposed to. I went through every folder on C: and ran every executable it would let me, read every text file, and tried to figure out what it all did. Show me a 22 year old that's done that- I TA'd a 400-level undergraduate class a couple years ago and half the students didn't know the difference between a network drive, the two in-computer hard drives, a usb drive and an external harddrive. They barely understood what a directory structure was, much less what a well-organized one looks like. Or how to make or rename a folder. Or what it means and what to do when windows says a file is in use when you're trying to delete it. No understanding of what a drive letter is or what they mean or where they saved something or if they even did save their work.

Kids born in early-to-late eighties: Manually edited system configuration files in order to play Video Gamez, saved money to buy new graphics cards, posted anonymously on lovely websites they often made themselves.

Kids born in the mid-to-late nineties: Press button for game. Game loads. Smear fingers on screen playing gaem. Post on facebook how well you did in game. Upload picture of self flipping off camera while making duckface.

Im gay

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Madcosby posted:

This video is prob my favorite cringe video of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6KAg6qEGY

earmuffs please officer

They prob drink corporate water :smug:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

notZaar posted:

I declared an art major my freshman year and my parents all but called me stupid and hounded me to switch to a practical study instead, so not all millennials parents are bad. And now I can still draw and paint as a hobby so it's all good.

ha ha ha

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i didnt do well in school and now i suck dick, while texting

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

im having my own cuddle party later, here's some pics from last year

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

actually boomers were the ones to start the trend of young people being no-good dirty communists

Pretend I ironically linked the photo of dapper hipster Stalin

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

the best bit is my campus has rules saying traffic has to yield to pedestrians crossing the street so its conditioning an entire generation of idiots to walk across the street without bothering to look up lmao

i saw a guy i knew at my college get hit because he walked into a yellow which of course a car was accelerating to beat. i thought he was a real dumb idiot before that so it only strengthened my opinion we are better off without these people

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

i wish people got their rear end kicked for poo poo like this

im sure this guy gets his rear end kicked on the reg (emotionally as a depressive)

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

This Charming Millennial

he doens't need to even stop and put cream in his coffee he can just wring the pomade into the cup on the go

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

• Locked thread