Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

mind the walrus posted:

Hard to believe that this and a BMW didn't lay all the pussy he wanted at his feet.

The most logical explanation is that he was gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

circ dick soleil posted:

IMO everyone should be an organ donor by law and kidney donation should be conscription-based.

LOL hell no. Most people who have kidney failure got that way from lifestyle factors

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Inappropriate selfies are funny as f*ck IMO

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/HQE8oeo.jpg :nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Sep 2, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Haha this picture is pretty much perfect

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Phlegmish posted:

just think how rank those feet must smell

Not w a sprinkle of baby powder :cmon:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Moridin920 posted:

yeah it's def because they are millennials and not just a group of immature slash neurotic girls who date men a decade older than they are

idk what you want me to say lol you hang out with airheads and are surprised when they are airheads.

Plenty of girls in their 20s date or have dated men in their 30s

This particular girl is just a fuckup

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

lol Great Clips online, loving nerd. Do you check in before you go to the comic book store so you can cut in line for the latest Archie?

Ha ha Stay out of Riverdale bitch

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I saw a new brand of frozen meats at the store today that featured a millenial.jpg butcher on the front of it, tattooed arms crossed and full beard of course. It was called like "manly meats" or something like that, but I cant find it with a google search :negative:

Anyways be on the lookout for this in your grocer's frozen foods aisle

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

nomadologique posted:

it was actually just put there by whoever is starting that company, as a way to get ppl like you to look it up

viral meat marketing

But I already know of its existence ?

I just had to laugh bc I dont think its target audience is in the market for 2 fancy turkey burger patties sold for $5.99

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Automatic Slim posted:

That's actually the least offensive name on this page. Pretty passable if someone hasn't seen Firefly. But then again, you've named your
kid after a prostitute.

Trap sprung :whitewater:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

thathonkey posted:

3-4 people in a row were adamant that it's common but nobody gave any examples. makes a skeptical man wonder.

I work in healthcare and like waht I do and I collect/dj vinyl which I like a lot.

e: like cmon dude its not that hard to imagine someone w a job they dont hate as well as a hobby they enjoy

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

dreadspork posted:

Here is a jpg

Seeing these dudes in 20 years w floppy earlobes n faded, stretched tats will be quite lol

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Most of them are bright enough to not get tits tattooed across their forehead, stretchy earlobes are the same way.

Mainstream culture is retarded but self-described counterculture just jacks it up to 2000%

I think a number of people (myself included) were under the impression that stretching one's earlobes in a slow, progressive manner lets them return to normal size once you take them out. As it turns out that's not the case, much to my delight :getin:

Idk how you can justify getting a massive tattoo on your chest but I guess they plan on wearing button shirts & ties to work everyday

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Giant tattoos are dumb but at least viable in a "just wear a shirt" way. But I've seen a pretty big increase in the number of people getting hand, ankle, neck, or even full sleeve tattoos. Although my favorite has to be the picture of one on the web, dude with a big beard and "Rough Hands" tattooed across his knuckles that looked like they haven't had to work a day in their existence

THis guy?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

DreamShipWrecked posted:

#NotAllMillennials

Looks like it, here is a different photo

That's a whole lot of effort to look disheveled

lammo

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Snatch Duster posted:

to be fair cursive is loving stupid

Agreed, lifting your pen for every letter is a faster, more efficient way to write

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Lol at all the angry goons defiantly refusing to write cursive

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Cowman posted:

lotta misplaced effort and talent there

At least the ring appears tasteful

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Some of the Sheep posted:

This person talks like a fag, and their poo poo's all retarded.

That's just your average foodie really

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'll eat my steak rare, but ground meat? No loving way.

Dumass is on his way to making GBS threads himself inside out if keeps up with that.

Dont be a puss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Fountain pens suck rear end if you use them for much more than signing stuff

• Locked thread