Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Panfilo posted:

I think I'll start up a new disruptive laundry app called foldr, where you can call laundry experts to fold your laundry for you and for an additional charge, put it away.

My laundromat does fluff and fold it's fantastic

They put rubber bands on all my socks it's like I live in a gap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Darth123123 posted:

A girl pointed out to me today she was wearing hemp shoes. From toms. Idk what that is but she said they donated a pair for every hemp shoe bought to orphans or some poo poo. I said I like your weed feet.

You have to buy them 2 sizes small she said. They stretch a lot

I hope the orphans get real shoes at least

naem
May 29, 2011

$480,000

http://sf.curbed.com/2015/10/23/9908142/falling-down-earthquake-shack-gets-six-offers-goes-for-408k

It's historic though you can only repair

naem
May 29, 2011

I hope that someone's adorable wisened grandma is sipping cocktails on a beach right now at least after selling that

naem
May 29, 2011

notZaar posted:

Well then you should have been born to a richer family, clearly.

Wait can you bootstrap your way to a wealthy family?

Can I just bust into a $4million dollar home and be like BOOTSTRAPS IM HOME HI MOM AND DAD

naem
May 29, 2011

I am partying so many events right now

naem
May 29, 2011

Retarded infomercial designer is one of those jobs that exists to justify the 8 figure startup budget to investors, just make sure they have piercings or one full sleeve tattoo and look like they belong in an Apple Store it's all part of the act

naem
May 29, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

Good news Global warming is already slowing down.

I hope we have a global ice age #mastodons #sabretooth #yesallgiantgroundsloths

naem
May 29, 2011

SERPUS posted:

Do hipsters join the military?

Ironically

naem
May 29, 2011

(s)MeagOl

naem
May 29, 2011

gently caress the ROW posted:

i was reading the thread earlier and it was amazing how little money a lot of people on this forum make. It surprised me

Most people earn very little money period that's how money works

naem
May 29, 2011

I remember using mapquest to print out directions to carry around with me and thinking how crazy it was to be living in the future

naem
May 29, 2011

Mad Monk posted:

Let's see what those wacky millennials are up to, how are they preparing for spring?

oh... :smith:

Those guys balls are going to squash each other's flower beards when they chug dong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Beards will go out of style and become the next mullet and then no one will want a beard when they get old even though that's when you want a beard to cover your oldness

• Locked thread