Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Xaris posted:

Names proposed include: the TwoKays or 2K's (born after 2000), the Conflict Generation (the generation that grew up during the time of the Iraq War and War in Afghanistan), Generation i (or iGeners and iGens), @generation, the Swipe Generation, the Tweennials, and Screeners.

lol

tweenials is good--perfectly demeaning i like it

I've heard "Homeland Generation" because their entire lives have happened in the bubble-wrapped for your protection post-9/11 world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Is that down South? I don't think that's a millenial thing, I think that's a Southern thing.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

BexGu posted:

Welcome to that weird little valley that is that is the Oregon Trail Generation.

http://socialmediaweek.org/blog/2015/04/oregon-trail-generation/

This is actually an interesting link. Thank u for sharing. :)

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Wicker Man posted:

So instead of trying to bring some small amount of light and warmth in this cold, unfeeling world, he decides to join the ranks of unsympathetic assholes that poo poo on everything.

Way to make a difference, you 'starving artist.'

His art sucks. It's like he saw a Jasper Johns piece and was like OH YEAH!

• Locked thread