Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

some millenials goofing around on the job as always :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

millenials...lmao

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lmao

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Inappropriate selfies are funny as f*ck IMO

yeah

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

those homeless people / white trash junkies dont look murderous at all and that youtube guy is a kind of a dickhead, imo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i like that their ostensible level of comfort goes up w/ their distance from the weird propped up toddler cor[pse

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

teenager doesn't want to be associated with other teenagers, breaking news

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

teenagers should be doing their homework, not posting

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this thread is pathetic

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Automatic Slim posted:

This is correct. 30-40 yr olds a generation ago, had more responsibilities, had children younger (that will really age you), smoked, and had lovely diets. If you get sent to some rice paddy in SE Asia or storm some beach in Europe and live, you're not going to be trifling wth some onesie party when you get back. They looked older because life demanded them to be adults when they became adults and they carried themselves accordingly.

this is it...the dumbest post ever made

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

professional videogame stuff makes me want to light my toes on fire

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

yeah those hardy motherfuckers of the 1970s, truly a badass generation, and literally everyone went to vietnam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

quote:

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm a 16 year old Junior at a Catholic high school(I'll be applying to colleges next year) I have a visual impairment. No vision in my right eye, and limited vision in my left( I'm legally blind. I do all of my schoolwork on the computer) I went to public school K-9, and I had a very bad experience. I was bullied a lot by the students, and my advisors had very low expectations of me because of my vision. They wouldn't let me take Honors classes, even though I had the grades to take them. At the beginning of 9th grade I finally got tired of it. I was determined to get into private school for 10th grade. When I informed my public school advisor of my plan she told me "Don't get your hopes up buddy, private schools are for rich kids and athletes." Well not only did I get into the private school, but I got an 80% scholarship. My visual issues have caused a lot of obstacles, but I've overcome them all. The reason my GOA is so low is Science. The visual nature of the courses makes it tough. My main interests are politics, theology, and philosophy. I'm a Paleoconservative( my favorite political figure is Pat Buchanan) and a member of the John Birch Society. I have been a member of my schools choir for 3 years.

• Locked thread