Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The Asians were thinking ahead when they started having the entire family live together.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If a neighborhood doesn't have any gays and drug dealers close by its poo poo.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Testicandles

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Grandmother of Five posted:

this thread is the closest thing most of us will get to experience the cold war paranoia of the late 50s / early 60s or whenever the height of the cold war was, when people were scared as hell of an imaginary enemy; except this time the enemy doesn't partake in an arms race thinly veiled as a race to get the first man on the moon & they don't have nuclear missiles getting depolyed on cuba, and they don't have a huge bad rear end army and millions of guns, but they've got kids named Frandoosh and Jayeiielien who set their own dinner times

lol

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Car Piss

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Grandmother of Five posted:

got this idea that i'm thinking about mailing to vince mcmmaho to use as a wwf event:

during one of the crowd shots we see a typical millennial bitch shoving an older gentleman out of the way in order to get a better view, but get this: he's from the Great Generation; basically a complete bad rear end who doesn't take sh*t from anyone. Greatest Generation Guy (future stage name is trible G if this takes off) takes her camera phone away from her, but then all her millennial friends get at him; there's the kind of millennial guy who looks like a lumberjack except extremely skinny, the kind of millennial guy who also looks like a lumberjack except extremely fat, the kind of millennial chick who looks like a lumber jack but has those thick brimmed glasses, all kinds of millennial faux lumberjacks, and they're using dirty tricks. imagine all the wwf heel moves like steel chairs, double- and triple teaming against this one elderly guy. Triple G is taking a stand but it's looking bad

suddenly an extremely pale guy wearing a "there is 10 kind of people" t-shirt jumps in and helps triple G out; where did this guy come from? you just know this guy knows his way around IT stuff, but that he doesn't actually let social media control his life, and he has great respect for the olden days when family values were like how they were in the Fallout universe pre-war, (Interplay NOT Obsidan) now triple G and tech guy does double-team moves on the lumberjacks who gets triggerd to all hell. "sir, ill let you have this one out of respect for you and our country" says the IT guy and triple G does his finishig special move on the last lumberjack which is basically a homage to the Nguyễn Văn Lém execution except instead of killng the millennials he smashes up their smartphones so they can't post on twitter about how their feefees got hurt

lol

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Irradiation posted:

Clutch blows so good for him.

gently caress outta here

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

mobby_6kl posted:

Nah that's correct, I always instinctively mute the radio whenever Clutch comes on the radio. So I was actually gonna post that myself but was sure that I'd get hit with a :thejoke:

You are extremely gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

• Locked thread