Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

The most logical explanation is that he was gay

he was also driving a bottom tier BMW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Toadstrieb posted:

If a millennial "came of age" around the year 2000, as google suggests, then millenials are becoming 30 somethings about now, yes? Look at every rear end in a top hat you see wearing a denim shirt, wearing expensive basketball shoes, sporting a balding head-full of "artisan" pomade in 110 degree heat, and masturbating to fantasies of their very own "startup venture capital firm" while "swiping right". Millennials are now Contemporary Conformists.

Source: http://carles.buzz/the-contemporary-conformist/

If you can get used to the loving insufferable writing, I think this guy has us all beat for identifying what's wrong with millennials.

mexican wife is now part of american dream too?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Ugg typical millennial scum god i hate them

back in our day we had to commit war crimes using rusty shovels.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

there's not much you can say positive about a generation that had Steve Jobs as its jesus

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

Millennial "men" are soft. They grow those long beards as a distraction to the fact that they are lesser men compared to previous generations. Beta as gently caress.

Unless you were born poor, then you probably had to go to Iraq or take a hard blue collar job or went to prison and then you are as hard as gently caress, but you still have to shrug off the lovely indignity being lumped with the gently caress boy millennial "men".

millennial men practice cargo cult masculinity.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

sincx posted:

loving idiot. He'd have easily gotten laid by at least a 6/10 if he'd just act less creepy. His face is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltYdg6_0fTk

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's a good thing that millenials aren't buying homes.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

most millenial thing is when they sit at communal tables at bar and just stare at their smartphones the whole time.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ghlbtsk posted:

they're all texting each other

I like the story of the millenial that fell down a open manhole thanks to walking while texting.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

their greatest accomplishment was voting for Obama

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nomadologique posted:

he is dating her for her firm tits but forgot

firm tits is worth being bad cook and almost burning down the whole apartment I guess.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

millenial automat is pretty weird:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/food/article/Crowds-flock-to-new-S-F-tech-friendly-fast-food-6478759.php?google_editors_picks=true

quote:

On Monday, none of the twenty- and thirty-somethings who flocked to Eatsa seemed to be worried about the lack of human contact from any restaurant staff, be it a busboy or server.

In fact, the diners didn’t even interact much with each other. Those waiting in line buried their noses in their phones, while those who already received their customized quinoa bowls were also just busy — that is, busy tweeting and Instagramming the whole experience.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Maggot Soup posted:

Mmm, who doesn't want that delicious millennial rear end.

they are probably pro-anal since they don't want the responsibility of kids

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Prorat posted:

What is even going on, why is he rummaging through bags at the end?

it's a useful life skill all liberal arts majors must learn

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

AlphaKeny1 posted:

child soldiers. they'll make good candidates for our future ender's game projects to go to space war against china

imagine millernials going off to war.

They would all get killed in the charge since they would stop to take selfies.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4N00mqt7bI

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blistex posted:

Just knowing that people like this exist has ruined my evening.

In a city in which most people having troubling making rent, you have rich hipsters paying $1000 a week in a attempt to recapture of the childhood experience

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

ass2mouth.jpg

did they make a hit movie over that concept?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ka0 posted:

http://michellejoni.com/

Of course she has a ted talk

of course

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

don't think the girls in that video needed more snack times.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

with 100+ plus cuddle party the odds are low that someone didn't have kimchi for lunch.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

Did Three Olives film this

They all look like regular people to me

meanwhile in the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9uzDelNvDg

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

naem posted:

Imagine Lena Dunham and J-Wow screaming at each other in a coffee shop and Lena Dunham somehow winning

lol

Rime posted:

The most millenial thing about this thread is the idiot whining about Vancouver like it's the center of the fuckin' universe.

Fuckin' Vancouver exceptionalism.

It's exceptionally horrible especially the whole housing bubble and also lack of good paying jobs.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

I'm a Millenial but I have a good job and have been independent since I was 18. Help what do I do.

write a blog post about feeling guilty of your success

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mad Monk posted:

Millenial hipster bus company in SF went tits up and you can buy a bus for $5.

http://www.businessinsider.com/leap-declares-bankruptcy-2015-9

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

momerath posted:

more like "jerkoff" am i right :wiggle:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

oncearoundaltair posted:

I'd Leap my fist into his stupid face.

startups are basically millennial capitalism.

No real goals, business plan, expect to get free money handouts and a complete avoidance of practical problems.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

I thought Millennials were good at social media. Three passenger max on one trip is poor advertising.

it was false advertising since it showed women in SF.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

momerath posted:

lomao @ "goodbye leap"

I loved their pretentious west coast commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72a04AxtInw

yup a service that caters to techies is going to get the bus packed with drop dead gorgeous women

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

deadking posted:

Just imagine that tech conference pitch: "Who else is tired of riding the bus with poor people?"

The tech industry already created mass transit without the misery with things such as the beloved white google buses.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

momerath posted:

HAHAHAH yeah your bus is gonna be full of 22 year olds with double ds on the way to a loving app design office

they had to bring in girls from LA for the commercial

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

froward posted:

this is every ad ever for "hip new service": weird "upbeat" music, scenes cut together with a FWWSSSSSSH sound, and in the second half some lyric-less voices singing DOO DOO DAAAAA

all while giving no information about the product, only vague emote cues

it's like a lovely children's cartoon

what do you expect it was targeted at millenials?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

naem posted:

We've reached a null point in youth culture where anything from the last 20 years is like "eh sure"

it's the lamest generation since there's nothing counter-culture about it.

A generation that gets excited over a new iphone release but doesn't vote

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

They made a Kosher body pillow?

I don't see any allison brie body pillows

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bill burr owns

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

rat probably complains pizza isn't a authentic NYC slice