Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i've seen lots of both? it just depends, one carries it's house and contributes to snailciety and the other is a homeless vagabond going anyway the wind blows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I think I'm more of a snail, but I yearn to be a slug, you know?

MrWillsauce

on the inside, I mean

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

MrWillsauce posted:

I think I'm more of a snail, but I yearn to be a slug, you know?

please don't romanticize homelessness please and thank you

MrWillsauce

jeez I didn't mean to put salt in the wound

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
it is good to look at the snails, contemplate the snails, wonder at the snails, and watch the snails do their thing, but you must not interfere by touching the snails

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
but what if you wish to become the snails?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
you can do that if you want but always do it with love in ur <3

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i have a compulsive need to cover myself completely in snails. i have a cover up story i tell my friends, that their sludge had restorative powers for my skin, but i think they all know the truth, that it's just something I'm into

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i have a compulsive need to cover myself completely in snails. i have a cover up story i tell my friends, that their sludge had restorative powers for my skin, but i think they all know the truth, that it's just something I'm into

same, but im trying to achieve a symbiosis which will extend my life to the point where my 10000 year plan for humanity can be carried out

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MrWillsauce

is that even legal?

SniperWoreConverse

So sick of this nanny state bs, first you ban human-mollusc symbiotes, what's next!? My guns??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

MrWillsauce

it is illegal for a snail to own a gun in obama's america

SniperWoreConverse

Don't tread on me. Castle doctrine. -- a true patriot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
You'll get my slugs - one at a time

• Locked thread