Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Bernie Sanders, though pleasant enough, will never be President partly because his supporters can't keep themselves from blurting out racist things. But mostly because the people of America say "no thank you" to egalitarian principles.

Hillary Clinton will be President.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

SedanChair posted:

Bernie Sanders, though pleasant enough, will never be President partly because his supporters can't keep themselves from blurting out racist things. But mostly because the people of America say "no thank you" to egalitarian principles.

Hillary Clinton will be President.

Quotin' for posterity. I can understand getting suckered in the first week or so, but really dude?

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Miltank posted:

Nobody cares about your stupid prank

What a wierd prediction for MP, I feel like you've picked a long shot, friend.

Tom Mulcair for pm, so I can be depressed and out :10bux: next month.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
the something awful forums need to usher in a new era of right-wing opinion sharing, so it's a good thing this thread exists because there isn't a loving chance in hell that bernie will win the election.

since there are about 20 billion presidential candidates, the frontrunners of which are toupee devil and woman who is not good with computer, i am going to toxx for Martin O'Malley so as not to accidentally read anything about the election on these forums while it is happening. and if o'malley does make it past the primaries, that will be pretty good, but i think he is too good of a candidate to be up for grabs in 2016.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Hustle Hound posted:

the something awful forums need to usher in a new era of right-wing opinion sharing, so it's a good thing this thread exists because there isn't a loving chance in hell that bernie will win the election.

Very true. Not exactly a bold prediction, seeing as there is no "Bernie" in the running, but very true nonetheless.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Hustle Hound posted:

since there are about 20 billion presidential candidates, the frontrunners of which are toupee devil and woman who is not good with computer, i am going to toxx for Martin O'Malley so as not to accidentally read anything about the election on these forums while it is happening. and if o'malley does make it past the primaries, that will be pretty good, but i think he is too good of a candidate to be up for grabs in 2016.

Not a bad bet, considering Martin O'Malley is just as likely to be elected President of Canada as he is President of the United States.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
Nobody is going to be elected president of Canada

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
he's still not wrong, though.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Bryter posted:

Nobody is going to be elected president of Canada

Actually Canada does elect its president, and Queen Elizabeth II has been elected over a dozen times. Unfortunately the electoral college that elects the President of Canada is made up entirely of corgis due to a constitutional quirk we inherited from the British.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Welcome back everyone. I wrote a little script to make sure I didn't make any mistakes but I banned everyone I wanted to probate and vice versa and it got approved before I could retract it :ughh: whoops

edit: you can post in this thread all you want now! I have no power over you here.

Ralp has issued a correction as of 02:06 on Oct 21, 2015

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
lmao

rip sedanchair, rip dreylad for actually doing an earnest toxx.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh yeah my plan was, if you got banned in this thread and re-reg, you could post here to get your avatar and plat back if you had either. but you still have to re-reg, a toxx is a toxx. Now though you are stuck with the 24 hours of probation that was supposed to only go to the successful coward toxxes.

Speaking of that though, let's hear it for THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE WINNER:

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am toxxing myself for a Justin Trudeau win :toxx:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Only one person won this thread? How god drat shameful.

I'm glad I asked you about the date I was super confused about that.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol Canada you so crazy.

Also goons are dumb as gently caress news at 11

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Ralp posted:

Oh yeah my plan was, if you got banned in this thread and re-reg, you could post here to get your avatar and plat back if you had either. but you still have to re-reg, a toxx is a toxx. Now though you are stuck with the 24 hours of probation that was supposed to only go to the successful coward toxxes.

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am toxxing myself for a Justin Trudeau win :toxx:
:golfclap: Congratulations to bunnyofdoom, enjoy being the king (queen?) of the RSF Canadian Toxx thread.

Also lol that even an RSF IK got nailed on a Toxx. Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Thump! posted:

lol Canada you so crazy.

to be fair to those who toxxed for mulcair, it wasn't obvious at the time he was hosed. trudeau rose extremely fast in the polls.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Thump! posted:

lol Canada you so crazy.

You have no idea how contemptuous I have been at the inability of so many goons to read the OP since this thread started.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I closed it two weeks early out of pity

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
If it were me I would have been merciless.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Hello from the Goldmine

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib
This should be on the front page, too. Great thread idea, Ralp.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

This thread and the lepers colony are funny

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
A troll for the ages. Someone should tell Prime Minister Justin about it, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

In fact, I bet he has an account.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

fade5 posted:

:golfclap: Congratulations to bunnyofdoom, enjoy being the king (queen?) of the RSF Canadian Toxx thread.

Also lol that even an RSF IK got nailed on a Toxx. Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Why thank you. It's shocking how I ended being the only one to win. I thought this was, you know, a guarenteed outcome.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Matey posted:

Also congrats bunnyofdoom for being the only one to call Trudeau

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib
The only toxx to survive has a hockey avatar :canada:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Ralp is gay. But I don't hate.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
This thread was art and I thank you for it.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I wanted to Toxx but I suspected "some Canadian guy I've never heard of before" wouldn't have been accepted as a valid candidate name.

At least I would have been right about Harper going bye-bye though.

This thread was entertaining regardless.

GlyphGryph has issued a correction as of 05:36 on Oct 21, 2015

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I've never laughed at goons so much.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
See you boys in the goldmine.

I saw the OP and jokingly thought it was about our election, and well what do you know. :allears:

Ralp posted:

I closed it two weeks early out of pity

When'd you quit as an Admin?

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

I'm toxxing myself for Adolf Hitler

can you unban then reban this guy?

Cuntellectual has issued a correction as of 07:48 on Oct 21, 2015

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Always read the OP, friends.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
lamao

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

so many chumps, congrats bunnyofdoom literally the only lucky non-idiot

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
52 users banned today.

I haven't seen that many since No-Probation Tuesday. :v:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Airborne Viking posted:

52 users banned today.

I haven't seen that many since No-Probation Tuesday. :v:

You must have missed Joementum's reign of terror following the culmination of the 2012 Romney Toxx thread. Seriously that poo poo was hilarious.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Holy loving poo poo goons are dumb as a sack of bricks weighed down by a sack of hammers.

Did you guys not read the loving post? Oh well, think of this as forum eugenics.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Ralp for president.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Ralp posted:

So does that mean you're not returning plat and avatars, then? That's fine, I lost fair and square betting on Mulcair and I didn't even get relegated to permanent third party status for it, so I got out better than some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
I didn't expect a want election and really shouldn't have toxxed myself for a foreign election.

• Locked thread