Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
gently caress you Ralp. Harper won his seat in Calgary and you have no idea how Canadian elections work. Wasn't banning all the Bernie/Trump people enough for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ralp posted:

Oh yeah my plan was, if you got banned in this thread and re-reg, you could post here to get your avatar and plat back if you had either. but you still have to re-reg, a toxx is a toxx. Now though you are stuck with the 24 hours of probation that was supposed to only go to the successful coward toxxes.

I'm one of the dum dums that toxxed for Hillary, can I please get my avatar back?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Whiskey Sours posted:

gently caress you Ralp. Harper won his seat in Calgary and you have no idea how Canadian elections work. Wasn't banning all the Bernie/Trump people enough for you?

Weather proof, but not formatting proof it seems.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I am also an idiot who would like his poo poo back.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Dolash posted:

Weather proof, but not formatting proof it seems.

What the gently caress Ralp? Words under the avatar and centered.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I feel dumb that my first post was spared, only to post again and gently caress it up.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dolash posted:

So does that mean you're not returning plat and avatars, then? That's fine, I lost fair and square betting on Mulcair and I didn't even get relegated to permanent third party status for it, so I got out better than some.
I am, I just mean it wasn't supposed to be a ban AND a probation, especially because then you had to wait before you could post here to reclaim those. I queued up everyone's old titles so far and I'll flag down an admin to readd plat.

Whiskey Sours posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733142&userid=61644#post451725730 :shrug: I meant for it only to be about PM, but you guessed right so that's why it was just a 24 hour probation. You posted three times in this thread anyway so feel really lucky you weren't banned.

Shinjobi posted:

I feel dumb that my first post was spared, only to post again and gently caress it up.
double jeopardy

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

watwat posted:

Bernie loving Sanders :bernget:

E: ralp is a loser. You are alone in this world.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This one is my favorite

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
I could do without my big gay red-text, but really, are you giving the platinum and archives back?
A ten dollar joke is pretty funny, but a 25-30 dollar joke is not so much haha funny as it is kinda "hey gently caress you for being slightly dyslexic and not noticing that it was the wrong set of numbers on the date., then seeing a bunch of others implying that it is in fact the American election next year".

I'll make sure to read the fine print in the future, but seeing as how you made a mistake too with the probation, and everybody makes them from time to time, maybe you could just restore the platinum and archives ...?

E:, oh, and congratulations are in order Bunnyofdoom. I guess it was hard to even win if it was a straight up bet.

Solvent has issued a correction as of 04:58 on Oct 22, 2015

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
hmmm I kind of hope Dahbadu pays up so that he can continue to self-own into perpetuity.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solvent posted:

I could do without my big gay red-text, but really, are you giving the platinum and archives back?

Yes. You don't lose archives anyway.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Ralp posted:

Yes. You don't lose archives anyway.

Thank you Ralp. Rated gold. This belongs in the goldmine for sure..

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

A Neurotic Jew posted:

hmmm I kind of hope Dahbadu pays up so that he can continue to self-own into perpetuity.

Dahb's cool in my book, some people are worse about pejoratives than others. Really nice to this idiot.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Ralp posted:

I am, I just mean it wasn't supposed to be a ban AND a probation, especially because then you had to wait before you could post here to reclaim those. I queued up everyone's old titles so far and I'll flag down an admin to readd plat.

You're a star. Even with the ban, one of my favorite toxx threads ever.

And I love that Bunnyofdoom bet on his own boss and won against literally the whole thread, guy deserves it for putting his money where his mouth is. What a week he must've had.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Dolash posted:

You're a star. Even with the ban, one of my favorite toxx threads ever.

And I love that Bunnyofdoom bet on his own boss and won against literally the whole thread, guy deserves it for putting his money where his mouth is. What a week he must've had.

I have been less than sober since 9pm Monday.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I'd like to point out that Barack Obama is in fact president.

so I consider my toxx a victory

:fishmech:

e: also my avatard is still gone but it doesn't matter because it's time to change it anyway

overall a 5/5 thread IMO

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 06:04 on Oct 22, 2015

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

bunnyofdoom posted:

I have been less than sober since 9pm Monday.

You are such a hero

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Ralp was a class act right up until the end:

e: Also I want it on record that I only posted in this thread to yell at someone else that was asking why people were naming US candidates for the Canadian election. Then, in horror, I realized that I too had posted in the thread and needed to pick someone.

Corsair Pool Boy has issued a correction as of 07:39 on Oct 22, 2015

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010
So I'm guessing my no-ads is gone forever?

If the last 24 hours has taught me anything, it's that the ads on this site still suck, and you will never have as many things to say as when you're probated.

That said, I did find there's a 3% chance that my ex is a horse, so maybe a win/win.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I am a person who toxxed for Mulcair.

That's about all, though BoD of course, well, does a thing.

Yep, a thing.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
I'm the guy who mocked the American predictions but clicked post before writing my own toxx. Guess I got my comeuppance.

I rebought plat without realizing it could be reactivated. Oh well.

I had an avatar and custom text with donation links to doctors without boarders. It would be swell to have it re-added.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Poizen Jam posted:

I'm the guy who mocked the American predictions but clicked post before writing my own toxx. Guess I got my comeuppance.

I rebought plat without realizing it could be reactivated. Oh well.

I had an avatar and custom text with donation links to doctors without boarders. It would be swell to have it re-added.

All ya'll lil whinin fucks can't rebuy your own poo poo. 30$ bets are the new norm, inflation and all. I kid, I kid.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Ralp's now on probation, so I guess this sort of came full circle.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Whiskey Sours posted:

What the gently caress Ralp? Words under the avatar and centered.

K apparently Ralp fixed it so I take back some of the bad things I said about him.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
lmao you loving idiots

also

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am toxxing myself for a Justin Trudeau win :toxx:

grats on being the only survivor

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
ALSO also:

SedanChair posted:

Bernie Sanders, though pleasant enough, will never be President partly because his supporters can't keep themselves from blurting out racist things. But mostly because the people of America say "no thank you" to egalitarian principles.

Hillary Clinton will be President.

Hustle Hound posted:

the something awful forums need to usher in a new era of right-wing opinion sharing, so it's a good thing this thread exists because there isn't a loving chance in hell that bernie will win the election.

since there are about 20 billion presidential candidates, the frontrunners of which are toupee devil and woman who is not good with computer, i am going to toxx for Martin O'Malley so as not to accidentally read anything about the election on these forums while it is happening. and if o'malley does make it past the primaries, that will be pretty good, but i think he is too good of a candidate to be up for grabs in 2016.

grats on being the dumbest fuckers on the forum. honestly sedanchair you shouldn't have even re-regged youre dumb as poop

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009
Such a wonderful thread. While I'm bummed that Dewar lost, reading so many toxxes for the American election brought me joy for months. Thanks, Ralp.

Boombox Jackson
Nov 3, 2008
if the new star wars is bad, trump will win. if the new star wars is good, full communism

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Boombox Jackson posted:

if the new star wars is bad, trump will win. if the new star wars is good, full communism

loving what?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Thump! posted:

loving what?

That's a pretty reasonable assumption idk what you're struggling with here

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Ralp you're an animal and I'm loving loving every minute of it

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot
I posted for Jeb Bush getting the nomination. Kill me now!

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

SnakePlissken posted:

I posted for Jeb Bush getting the nomination. Kill me now!

Your ! is in the wrong place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

zen death robot posted:

This toxx is over!!

In 20 minutes, it will be Thursday on the east coast!

• Locked thread