Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Spiritual successor to the ARPG Titan Quest. (same devs, updated the same engine) Has been in early access development for a very long time now. First post on the dev update forum (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18) is from 2010 - I hadn't played in a year or two and was pleasantly surprised by how much it has FINALLY come along.

Having a lot of fun playing through what is meant to be most of the final game now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Grim AIDS. Topic locked.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Grim AIDS. Topic locked.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its seriously bad OP

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Grim AIDS. Topic locked.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you forums poster Qm rear end.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Thank you forums poster Qm rear end.
DM_ass

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Railguns Only

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
better luck next time OP

Dec 26, 2012

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
this thread sucks my rear end...

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Gas

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

OP didn't do anything wrong

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
neither did hitler but someone has to take the fall

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

OP didn't do anything wrong

tried to promote a bad game

"hey lets make titan quest but instead of the really interesting settings and fighting monsters from a huge range of mythological lore you fight giant spiders and zombies and each class has like one major special attack thats lovely"

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

tried to promote a bad game

"hey lets make titan quest but instead of the really interesting settings and fighting monsters from a huge range of mythological lore you fight giant spiders and zombies and each class has like one major special attack thats lovely"

actually grim dawn is good

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

thats a smug rear end daisy

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I thought this was about Until Dawn which is an ownage game that is basically the spiritual sequel to night trap but starring the cheerleader from heroes and mr robot. I convinced my friend to buy it last night and we played for like 7 hours and let all the bitchy teen girls get their jaws torn off and stuff and this elk died. It's great.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

thats a smug rear end daisy
She did that to him.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Caracters© of Nintendo

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

I thought this was about Until Dawn which is an ownage game that is basically the spiritual sequel to night trap but starring the cheerleader from heroes and mr robot. I convinced my friend to buy it last night and we played for like 7 hours and let all the bitchy teen girls get their jaws torn off and stuff and this elk died. It's great.

I'll buy the game if it has the Penny Arcade seal of approval

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FactsAreUseless posted:

She did that to him.

What a rude oval office

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I like grim dawn but i cant deal with tge ops post about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Friendly Tumour posted:

What a rude oval office

Watch your mouth you AIDS-riddled freak.

• Locked thread