Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Space-Pope posted:

well, no. it turns out venom snake is the nameless medic on board the helicopter in ground zeroes. they spend the 9 years doing reconstructive surgery and brainwashing to have him fill in the role of big boss, while the real big boss is off building outer heaven

venom snake will eventually be killed by solid snake in metal gear 1

The story parts of MGS5 are the worst game of the year. The rest of MGS5 is the best game of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Awia posted:

lol at rift price

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

How does Rod Breslau keep convincing people he is worthy of employment?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jamestown is a pretty good one of those games, but the real star of the show is that soundtrack.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
League... But third person... But with guns!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

duckfarts posted:

so super Monday night combat then

Yeah... but gritty

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't think anyone did. I remember watching a Giant Bomb video of SMNC before it came out, and then never hearing about it again.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Page 420

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The Witness is cool and good.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Close: integrated graphics.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The Witness is a cool game for nice people

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
If you preorder you're being xconned

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
sonic and tails kiss each other on the dick

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Do I buy a racing wheel for USATrux

What's the best racing wheel

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
EuroTruck 2 is basically the most fun chill game you got, and now you can do it on the right side of the road in freedom units across states and through cities you'd really rather not stop in.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

kalstrams posted:

now if you actually play eurotruck simulator, youll find out that the only people driving on unamerican side of road are those living in a few islands

I remember there being a lot of left hand driving but it was also a few years ago so maybe my memory has distorted the reality.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Shaggar posted:

oh. that's boring.

It's a very fine game, but I can definitely see how the gameplay does not appeal to everyone.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The tutorial's pretty lovely anyway and only shows you what you can do if literally everything lines up just right, which it doesn't ever in the game.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
If I was looking for a game to play right now, I'd play Firewatch because you can be done with it probably pretty quickly (within a week, surely). USATrux will always be there and will always be expanding.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Nice, storing it in your digital locker so it's 1 week better on release day.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Citizen Tayne posted:

What should I buy before the Steam sale ends?

Dawn of Discovery Gold is $7.50 and is real good. It's Anno 2070 but without the bad sci-fi and with Muslims as your friends.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I really liked Anno 2070 but DoD is like way better. Build some towns, son.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Well I mean if you like Dying Light enough to spend $10,000 on it and have that to do so, why not get a bunch of bullcrap related to a move that's surely going to be terrible? It's better than getting a bunch of statues, at least you'll have stories to tell about the time you did some dumb poo poo on that awful movie no one saw.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
lol

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

This rules

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Apparently the game is mechanically and strategically excellent, they just didn't do poo poo with the bits that tie it together.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Giant Bomb video with Jon Blow about The Witness

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's pretty cool watching a mad scientist talk about his weird puzzle game next to some guys who are like "I wanted to text you 'go gently caress yourself' like 50 times."

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Apparently he could not be more of a stereotype.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't understand how people can have expectations for The Division given the low quality of everything Ubisoft has put out since it was first revealed at E3 2012.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I played a couple hours of it and it just seems like a slow boring game. Ubisoft Presents Tom Clancy's The Division? More like who gives a poo poo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Well at least The Division is better than these last two pages. Not by much but it's something.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Real ending or cookie ending

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

these men are very serious about their poked men

They're playing the cards and the tournament is resolving the turns in the game, right? I remember watching one of those at least 3 years back and it was just the cards, and the poo poo was kind of incomprehensible. Like, Magic tournaments are incomprehensible too, but I thought Pokemon was supposed to be a card game for babies.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Wind Waker is the secret Best Zelda

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Citizen Tayne posted:

Someone reading this thread is whackin' it to those screenshots right now btw.

It's me

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Well I mean this is the right side of history.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is you.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Space-Pope posted:

now that namco vr game where you just talk to pretty girls? yeah that is just desperation

I think you misspelled "platform-defining killer app"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i think witwix gives out like a wiiu mario maker bundle like once a quarter you should like comment and subscribe on his twitch page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The Division isn't bad, it's just boring. It is a totally functional and potentially fully-featured game about shooting guys, and some people may have a lot of fun with it. Are you that person?

• Locked thread