Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wWrogm4ibk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Stux posted:

eatmyndick

Stux?

Jesus Christ.

More like Sucks.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

hm, outlook not so good

Seems like MG1 gets retconned instead

The MSX games are defacto retconned anyway since MGS4's plot would have been markedly different if Kojima brought up OILIX.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

angry_keebler posted:

big boss never did anything wrong

If Zero wasn't such a fuckhead Big Boss would be a hero. hosed up, but that's just the world we live in.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Stymie posted:

mods there appears to be a typo in the thread title, please remove the word "not" for correctness

thank you

gently caress you man, eat my dick.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Notorious QIG posted:

last time I was in a gamertag basis with a gamestop employee I woke up confused and sticky outside of anthrocon

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Accept

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

PleasureKevin posted:

so about kimmel poking fun at YouTube/twitch

he is getting death threats now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJHhM5uKlg

The Elders of the Gaming Community: "u fat. u fag. aids."

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Raged posted:

no way MGS can be deserving of the sloppy bj reviews it's getting.

If you record the sound of someone going to the bathroom, you can avoid being detected for being in a locked stall by playing the bathroom sounds back.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.google.com/search?q=dam...nfused+guy+meme

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Sep 4, 2015

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
PCSX2 is the worst emulator I've ever used. Holy poo poo. Everything's running off my CPU and even at 400x300 I'm getting sub-30 fps during cutscenes. Every single button in settings tells you not to use that button like god drat why even bother giving people the option. It's also really cool that you have to download special GS plugins for certain games.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
mgsv is really good

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i really like having casette tapes instead of cutscenes. having ocelot explain absolutely everything that's happened in the last nine years in a two hour long cutscene at the beginning would have been excruciating, but it's enjoyable when you can listen to chunks of it during a mission.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Vintersorg posted:

i have a couple missions coming up that require missiles but I haven't developed the rocket launcher yet. is it possible to shift a bunch of guys into a field and boost it temporarily? I've been just doing the auto sort for now, hovering around lvl 8&9 for most

If it's mission 8 you're working on, there should be some AA encampments in the Soviet base that the tanks and truck drive straight past. If you manage to incapacitate the commander, the tanks stop moving.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ocelot looking around the room uncomfortably until you meet his gaze then he folds his arms and gives you "the nod" FTW. Kojima is a genius.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

is there anything i need to know about the mgs5 if i only played mgs2

oh my god

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

bump_fn posted:

why is this game so weirdly gender biased. iirc you got plenty of female recruits in peace walker but ive only seen like two female prisoners

If you shoot guards in the dick, you start seeing female soldiers.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SNAKE IS DEAD.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Blackula69 posted:

i don't know or care at all about your precious metal gears, squeezy

the only things I've learned from this thread: the women are overly sexualized, the plot appears to be incomprehensible garbage, and the horses poop in real time

Look at this freaking IDIOT jesus christ get a load of this tard. loving Noob.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
LIterally ever other post in this thread (ITT) has been about Metal Gear Solid to some degree. You're the third most active poster in this thread, accounting for a little under 5% of all the posts. You cannot play the "What the heck is the Metal gear :wtc: :wtc:" card you furkeaing moran. gas

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

duTrieux. posted:

what are other good games on it

There's not really a lot if you owned a Gamecube. Uhhhh maybe Tropical Freeze if you like Donkey Kong and NES Remix. Oh yeah and Wonderful 101/Bayonetta 2 if you like those games.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ahahahahhahah lmfao

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I want to keep playing Phantom Pain but extracting all the prisoners in Back up, back down + fultoning all the trucks + fultoning all the soldiers is not very fun. It's borderline necessary because one of the prisoners has electrofiber weaving which you need to upgrade pretty much everything past level 3. Sad. Get good.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol. It starts with him whining about losing 300 million views this week (WOW) and then no one at the TMZ bus recognized him lmao. Nice.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe PewDiePie is in the hospital because he has AIDS.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

wow! "Life Is Strange" gets 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤

Make sure your monitor is powered on!

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ayn rand hand job posted:

you need to disable 1 tank

i did it this morning and it's fairly straight forward (though time is really tight, <2 min to spare)

basically the consistent path it to start out near the palace, head for the barracks, towards the supply outpost, and then back to the palace

equip a rocket launcher take d dog or d horse as the buddy (I prefer d dog because it'll help you spot two or three of the prisoners)

insert yourself to the east of the palace

run west and shoot the tank 300m outside the palace to get the primary mission done

only blow up 1 tank

run to the canyon directly east

there will be a prisoner close to the insertion point, grab them during this movement

when you get to the canyon, a patrol of 4 guards will be looking for a prisoner, disable them, fulton then for another objective, and run through to the canyon, saving the prisoner they were chasing

run north when you can to get to the barracks

around this point (5 minutes elapsed), the soviets will start moving prisoner to save #4 from north of the supply outpost to the barracks. however blowing up 2 tanks will cause this call prematurely

infiltrate the barracks via the cracked walls on the western edge. go to the basement where the bionic dude was in an earlier mission. extract the third prisoner via the hole in the ceiling and then get out f the barracks

head west and you'll probably hit prisoner 4's truck soon. they take the road that runs north of the checkpoint bypassing it.

drop into the river and run all the way west prisoner 5 will be hiding at the end of the dead end

the final prisoner is in one of the cells to the outside of the palace

infiltrate the camp, pick a lock, and fulton him or stick him in the helicopter as time expires and the mission ends

Holy poo poo thank you. I've done this mission like five times today and couldn't get to the last guy in time.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

It's too bad the Picross 3D models look nothing like the Amiibo.

If they convinced Jupiter to do Amiibo Picross puzzles in their e series, that'd be cool. That will never happen though. :(

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

i wish the4re was a way to get old style text buy menus in cs go

I thought you said CSGO was fail AIDS, what happened to you Smythe???

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

@1:58

Getting too real in here.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cardboard Box A posted:

Basically it means this:

Hmm, Interesting.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Pequod was the name of the boat in Moby Dick :doh:

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ayn rand hand job posted:

a quest for revenge

moby dick

i wonder if there was any parallelism

The concept of Moby Dick is way cooler than the content of Moby Dick.

entire chapters dedicated to explanations of 1800s whaling techniques.

paragraph long sentences.

characters that spend hours po-facedly explaining their motivation.

mmmm live for that poo poo.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hideo Kojima is the Herman Melville of video games.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Epic yospos takedown of a literary classic.

I'll kick your loving rear end dude, just back off. You don't want this.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Liver Disaster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IK0JoFGA9w

i would have liked to hang out with undine more though, probably have to go back and not kill tauriel so she'll chill her flippers a little

What does this video have to do with Undertale? ?????

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Blackula69 posted:

holy poo poo that's legitimately loving insane and I don't believe anywhere in that thing I'm not going to read does he actually address any of the issues raised

also apparently that woman is a gamergater? what? isn't that like being a race traitor?

e: oh a quick scroll through her timeline shows she's actually dumb as gently caress, making the basic copyediting errors more predictable

Blackula69 posted:

do you guys think austin powers holds up? i wonder, probably the first more than the second

No one man should have all that Fail AIDS

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Pinterest Mom posted:

huh, pa is still hot garbage, go figure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
wrong thread