Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I am liking all these new hard root beers that are suddenly available in my area. Had some "not your fathers" a few weeks ago, and while good for a change it was still pretty sweet and syrupy. Had some "coney island brewing" and while still slightly chemically testing I thought it was better than not your fathers.

Still rather drink a diet root beer + vodka for calories sake, but its nice to drink out of a bottle occasionally.

Great Beer posted:

Going to look at a miata today. Hopefully I don't get murdered, it's in kind of a lovely area and the price is suspiciously good. :toot:
I went to look at a few cars in lovely areas. The first was a 90s volvo where the headlights would never turn off, the guy played it off as no big deal but he had to hook a battery charger just to turn it on. I passed. The second car was a ford explorer that was fine when I went for a test drive, but on the longer ride home I started getting a blinking transmission light. Look that poo poo over well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Elmnt80 posted:

Not your fathers is still pretty good if you can't decide between soda or beer. I've been drinking a bunch of ciders lately, pretty much any I can get my hands on. They're just about perfect for drinking while working in a hot rear end garage in the florida summer. Nice and refreshing without really being heavy.
Do you drink any with a decent abv %? I do like hard cider but being a bigger guy I don't really bother with stuff thats less then 6% or so.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

CommieGIR posted:

Yes. It is. But its just kinda....old to me. Everyone is doing LS swaps. Everyone has a V8. Everyone talks about their 500 horsepower V8.

Its not really all that impressive to me. Again, personal opinion.
Get rid of mad max avatar, pronto.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Super Aggro Crag posted:

My girl drives a new manual Jetta, Roomie A's GF drives a new manual Passat, and Roomie B drives a new... automatic Jetta. They both called him a pussy.
I like when you post.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

NitroSpazzz posted:

drat you guys post and bitch a lot...
I feel like theres an equal amount of bitching about the bitching.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
In coupons theres a deal for a 99 cent custom mousepad. I made this for work:

Figured it might make me smile on a bad day.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
You should've taken a picture, it would've been internet famous.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
What ever happened with the goon with the red turbo hackjob nissan with the rusted out floor that couldn't shift?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

MustardFacial posted:

Needle nose pliers make the best staple removers
I ripped up the carpet in my room on sunday because it was old and dirty. After I pulled it out I had to get on my knees to remove the staples with some pliers and immediately regretted not having carpet to kneel on. :v:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Speaking of ford the weather stripping was starting to fall apart on the door in my moms 2013 focus. Theres not even 10k miles on there and the jerks at the dealership denied doing the work under warranty. "Its a wear item because you brush up against it when you get in the car" That sounds like an engineering defect you idiot.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

RIP Paul Walker posted:

It seems my rants have brought out all the Ford haters. Never again... I should have gotten a Mazda3 or something, I suppose.

I paid $13 or so for the best rated OBD2 Bluetooth thing on Amazon, works great.
Just because we complain doesn't mean we are haters. I drive two fords. :v:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Mooseykins posted:

Some of you guys need to chill the gently caress out, listen to some Elton John and generally not give a gently caress about VW and the EPA.

How's everyone else, EPA whinging aside, obviously?
Let people talk about what they want in the general chat thread, what the gently caress? Whining about posts is the worst.

SJWing for posting is also the worst don't make me do this

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Morning dew on my car after washing it the previous day. :argh:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Enourmo posted:

Just relax and play some half-life.

I'm watching that B&W Fury Road linked upthread and it's fantastic.
Sorry
This video does not exist.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Just like with the "stop whining ai" posts there are now more posts asking what happened last night than there are posts from last night. :v:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Here is a dog, it is not my dog but my sisters boyfriends dog. I saw it 3 or 4 times now and I havent yet heard her bark. Good dogge

Wasnt there for this picture but I imagine the dog just sat still and didnt fuss at all:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I never once thought of reporting a post. Shitposters know they're shitposters I don't need to have that logged. :v:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Sigma X posted:

the long corn

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Look at these chumps getting mad at alcohol. Must notve had enough alcohol. Drink some alcohol.

I hear the root beer stuff is good.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
My desk at work is :perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

The Locator posted:

Where did you get this, or is it custom?
There is/was a deal in coupons for a custom mousepad for .99, so yeah I found the picture online and uploaded it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738894

• Locked thread