Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Plague of Hats posted:

I believe they downsized to three people.
None of which are a programmer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Ningyou posted:

i think u mean

kaz the moenotaur

sorry not sorry
I am so mad that those posters are not in a period-appropriate art style.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Yeah, which is a little creepy there Kaz.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Still, didn't she die in Ground Zeroes? (Haven't played MSGV, so maybe they had her somehow survive via plot bullshit) That makes it extra creepy I guess.
She survived by them just kinda blatantly retconning the cutscene where she exploded, and kinda even calling attention to that they were doing that. She's got amnesia and I'm pretty sure she is not aware of the posters.

AND THE POSTERS ARE NOT PERIOD APPROPRIATE *angrily bangs fists on table*

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I've got it installed, I just had more pressing things to do today like "a single load of laundry".

(:smith:)

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Evil Mastermind posted:

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't care about MGSV or Witcher 3. :(

I do have Splatoon, though. I just haven't played much lately because I've been chewing through Mad Max.
I was really excited for Witcher 3 until I actually got it. I am very much not a fan of the level scaling.

And I don't own a Wii U so no Splatoon for me.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Helical Nightmares posted:

I haven't played Witcher 1 (played Witcher 2 almost to completion) but I am midly curious why some people don't like shades of grey stories.
He seems to be complaining that what is being presented is not actually that grey despite the game saying it is.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Ryoshi posted:

jesus christ

I got a buttload of CthulhuTech books used for dirt cheap
Now you know why they were dirt cheap.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Apparently if you take them down consistently enough a soldier will complain that they're expensive, who keeps doing this.

And remember that Kazuhira Miller is the japanophile on board. My money's on him being involved in producing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Serf posted:

D-Horse should just be standard. Dunno why it is a buddy at all since it's only good for messing with guards and pooping shenanigans.
Isn't Snake sprinting with the sprint upgrade faster than D-Horse, too?

• Locked thread