Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quarterback most likely to be cut
RG3
Matt Cassel
EJ Manuel
Tim Tebow
View Results

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Colts are going to look really stupid for cutting Duron Carter in order to keep Griff Whalen. I really doubt he makes it to the PS.

I'm surprised they didn't trade him if they were going to cut him. Maybe no one bit.

The roster is really strange right now so I'd expect more moves to come. They have to be looking at the defensive line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

GVOLTT posted:

Here I thought that they would've kept both and ditched Vick Ballard instead. They shouldn't need to carry 5 RBs. A 6:4 ratio of WRs to RBs would've looked nice. I mean, I like Ballard...when he's on the field. But he's never on the field, and also got injured in his first preseason game back. Really can't understand the logic here, especially since they could've saved a little bit more money by getting rid of Ballard [not that the Colts needed to save money].

I'm pretty sure the only reason they kept Ballard is because Robinson and Herron are both hurt, which only leaves Gore and Varga for next week. Ballard might be able to play limited action, at least.

• Locked thread