Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Duck
Oct 10, 2006
Fuck the goose

B.Wales! posted:

So my plan is to arrive in Port Angeles on Friday morning, ride Hurricane Ridge then head west towards the coast and south on 101 to explore Portland for the afternoon, where I'll be spending some money at Rich's cigars. Then I've got a place to stay in Vancouver, so I'm thinking I'll crash there and try to do a nice day trip loop in northern Oregon to do on Saturday, then I'll head back up I-5 through Tacoma on the way home Sunday morning, unless anyone has a better alternative route. I try not to do more than about 6 hours on the bike per day. Thanks everyone for the advice.

If you're going further North to Seattle, take 512 to 167 to 405. You get an awesome view of Rainier at a bunch of points and you skip Tacoma entirely. Always skip Tacoma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread