Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

considering buying a bike and learning how to ride; my father is a Harley guy and the dude I'm dating has an old Honda; both cruisers. I'm more into the idea of getting a sportbike, but don't really know where to start or want to spend a bunch of cash.

What little poking around I've done and my father going HARLEY FOREVER kinda leads me to looking at Buells, more specifically a Blast because they seem like they're 100% geared toward new riders.

Any takes on if they're decent or if they're simply cheap garbage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread