Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Mechanical Bunny Rabbits!
Dinosaur Gum
Oh neat, a rainy thread.

Today I ordered a pair of gore tex gloves from Revzilla. So loving ready for this poo poo.

Bike: 2016 Moto Guzzi V7 II
Years ridden: A few months
Down for: Ugh, goons...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Mechanical Bunny Rabbits!
Dinosaur Gum

4/20 NEVER FORGET posted:

Holy poo poo, blast from the past. Hey Fender. You got a Guzzi as your first bike? That's pretty freaking awesome.

You aren't the only one to give me poo poo either, Lyn. Every one of my co-workers ride throughout the winter. I have good cold weather gear, I just need to get a rain suit.

Yeah, someone has got to be the guy who ignores the hive mind and does whatever the gently caress he wants. It's a pretty great bike; no regrets.

• Locked thread