Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010
CA doesnt need a law, things seem to be working fine. A new law formalizing what everyone already does would come with all kinds of idiotic restrictions like the WA one had where a bunch of people who are scared of motorcycles and know nothing about them or anything else beyond how to take a bribe decide how they think you should be riding, and you'll end up with some poo poo about how you can only do it at certain speeds on certain roads in certain lanes and only between 6-9 AM and 3-6 PM on federally recognized holidays having to do with motorsports.

After spending a few days last week down in CA i'm adding them back to the list of places i'm looking at for a job to gtfo of here, because being somewhat immune to traffic is such a massive quality of life thing that i may be willing to accept the heat and the desertification and all the other stupid poo poo down there for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread