Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
Hey neat the PNW has its own cycle thread. Hello cycle thread for the PNW. I almost rode today but couldn't find my gloves, then my wife went home and said we should go get coffee then shop for new motorcycle gear. So I said OK and did that instead.

So that is my PNW riding story. Hopefully it will still be nice tomorrow and I can ride down Skyline into Portland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Holy poop it was a perfect day for riding today. Here's the trip I took.

https://goo.gl/maps/XJebb8VuKVn

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Glad I rode yesterday. Today is looking quite rainy.

So for the next weekend I have available to ride, I'm wondering... should I hit the south side of the Gorge or the north side? Which is the more fun ride?

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Why did you decide to fall there?

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Verge posted:

i don't understand how you guys commute in Portland. poo poo's painful

I work from home, the commute is still tough

• Locked thread