Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
Bikes: stock street triple, 83 GS 750, ktm 350 sx-f

I ride a track or Tahuya every weekend, dirt is more fun than street. When I ride street, I tend to dong it up a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

Spiffness posted:

May be at tahuya this weekend. Pm me if you wanna shred some gnar! (Turn around because they logged loving everything)

Two things:

I don't have pm because I'm cheap

I'm riding Bremerton track tomorrow with some work friends. We will be the three with expensive KTMs but no skill.

Which reminds me, can I get an all money no skill sticker around here?

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

Thanks, I got both.

The track was great today. Better atmosphere than the other tracks around here. Spiffness I can't go tomorrow but I have a group of friends that's going. Maybe crash into them for me. They'll be the ones all on KTMs but not very good because all money no skill.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
Anyone up here have/know where I can get my hands on a gs750e tank? I need one for my project. I'm looking for the e not the es, the es has indents for fairings.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

clutchpuck posted:

Have you checked Bent Bike?

I only checked the lynnwood one. I bought one there that looked right but it ended up being too long and the tunnel was wrong also.

• Locked thread