Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4/20 NEVER FORGET
Dec 2, 2002

NEVER FORGET OK
Fun Shoe
October has been poo poo so far. Typical, I get a new motorcycle and Oregon decides to push my poo poo in with the coldest, rainiest start to fall we've seen in a few years.

Also :whatup: Lynza, I didn't know you ride motorbikes. Or I forgot.

If the OP sees this you can add me to the list for Portland riders. Now that I have a bike with fancy heated grips I'm going to see if I can stomach riding all winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4/20 NEVER FORGET
Dec 2, 2002

NEVER FORGET OK
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo, blast from the past. Hey Fender. You got a Guzzi as your first bike? That's pretty freaking awesome.

You aren't the only one to give me poo poo either, Lyn. Every one of my co-workers ride throughout the winter. I have good cold weather gear, I just need to get a rain suit.

• Locked thread