Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

A 610 might be a handful for anything but the fire roads at walker valley. Get an electric start 250 and rage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

If you're up in walker valley can you pick up my rear axle nut for me?

check your nuts and bolts!

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

ADINSX posted:

Well I just moved here. So recently infact that I don't even get the reference, do people from Seattle not bother leaving the city?

Lol no. Start getting used to making friends for one day

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Walker valley was neat today

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

I've got the synchronized rolling burnout to asspack as well

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Walker Valley is still fun, get a dirtbike for the summer if you live in western washington

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

That first one was a 2nd->3rd shift!

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

I went to neah bay this morning

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

I'm up in lynnwood a lot but not with the husky. I fart around sultan mostly

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Ooof purposely moving to tri-cities. Get a supermoto and hang out at the kart track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

BRB gonna stitch some reflective lettering into my aerostich reading "RCW 43.101.419"

• Locked thread