Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires
Gonna try to make it down to this thing. I'll be the guy on an old Japanese bike with a Gringo helmet and bubble shield.

Do I need to put a tape X on my headlight for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

I went to the thing, I saw the motorcycles, I ate a reindeer hotdog.

I creeped on Slim PIckens' dad's thing.

Plenty of ratty weird hipster stuff.

Complies with the latest SNELL standards.

Half The Gear All The Time

A guy using a crazy steadycam thing to film a large plastic model with painted weathering.

Then I went home.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

I went and looked at the Oyster Run in Anacortes since it's only 15 minutes from my house.

There were a couple motorcycles there.

And there's my tiny motorcycle in front of a tiny house.

You can see the copy of "Steps To Jesus: The Ride Of Your Life" that was on my seat when I came back to my bike. Somebody must have recognized that I'm one of those heathen Suzuki riders.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Literally the thread title

I have never seen a bike next door, nor ever heard one. Then suddenly this appears. And just sits there. It's been there for several weeks now, never moved. Is it on display? It doesn't have a for sale sign. The previous owner built a shed with a little awning that's perfect for a bike. That's where he kept the one that he did actually have.

• Locked thread