Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Braincloud
Sep 28, 2004

I forgot...how BIG...
Oh hey, a local thread!

Bike: 2010 Harley Crossbones (started with an old Honda XR100 at 10, graduated to an '86 Ninja 600 in high school, various sportbikes throughout the years, finally settled down with the Harley)
Years ridden: 21 street, 28 total (poo poo, I'm getting old)
Down for: scraping floorboards on Highways 20, 112, 97, etc. etc. etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Braincloud
Sep 28, 2004

I forgot...how BIG...

clutchpuck posted:

After Alaska, I'm sticking to smaller rides for the rest of the summer... got a 3 day loop planned for the last weekend in July. Day 1 Edmonds to Steamboat Rock State Park, tent camping. I've never taken Badger Mountain Rd. out of Wenatchee, usually I just follow 97/2. We'll see how that route is. Day 2 try to find the longest route from Steamboat Rock to Kettle Falls that includes Keller Ferry. Day 3 blitz WA20 through Winthrop, home.

If there are no wildfires, life should be good.

From experience, the ride on 20 from Kettle Falls back to Edmonds/Seattle is a loooong day. The roads are bendy and turny and awesome. Beautiful ride!

Braincloud
Sep 28, 2004

I forgot...how BIG...
Filter your water.

• Locked thread