Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i want a computer job
I
want
a
computer
job
View Results

• Locked thread
Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

quote:

There’s getting lucky, and then there’s hitting the jackpot.

Spencer Boyle, a 29-year-old account manager living in San Francisco, definitely fits into the latter category. Yes, he wakes up, goes to an amazing job he loves, and gets paid to do it.

Oh, and one other thing: He gets to go on the computer all day, every day, and no one makes him get off at all.

Wait, what?

Yup. As part of his job, Spencer got his own laptop from his boss that he can use eight hours a day, and even longer if he wants! He never has to take breaks to go outside, and he doesn’t have to stop and talk to any of his coworkers if he doesn’t want to. Also, Spencer’s boss is so nice and totally trusts him to eat lunch and dinner in front of it, even after he spilled water near it once!

Come on!

How is this possible? Because, as if Spencer’s life weren’t crazy enough already, get this: He can bring his computer home to send email over the weekend, as long as he brings it back to the office on Monday. Also, he can work in bed or in front of the TV, and no one says anything!

Seriously, Spencer, save some good fortune for the rest of us! Maybe someday, if we’re lucky, we can all be like Spencer and have computers that we can use forever too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yospos

pram
Jun 10, 2001
thats how i unironically feel

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

http://www.clickhole.com/clickventure/you-are-worlds-greatest-computer-hacker-2945#30,

Baxate fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Sep 2, 2015

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

these clickhole cyoas are great - i am beth computer now

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

quote:

Prof. Lessig clears his throat to begin telling a long story.

“Tokyo Corporation originally created the Dataverse to be a place of beauty and order. A perfect world to replace the one we had destroyed through our ozone madness.

“What they did not count on was the legions of perverts and racists that would soon overtake their network. We were given the power of gods and used it to create a mailbox covered with vaginas that orgasmed when you put mail in it. I saw that once.” Lawrence Lessig shudders at the memory.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
im excel hardcrash, its me

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i find clickhole not as consistently funny as the onion but it still has quite a few gems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
im the sex downloader

• Locked thread