Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
:zaeed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

computer parts posted:

some people are hoping for skylake MacBooks (and Pro and Air) but i doubt it

I'd like a Macbook Pro with the Skylake. Timb, do the needful and release them.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Awia posted:

what did he think was going to happen?

it's fake :ssh:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
can i charge my iphone by dropping it in water

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

sure you just have to have 50,000 volts running through the bucket

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

deep impact on vhs posted:

can i charge my iphone by dropping it in water

reminder that an ex yosposter convinced a family member to put their new iphone in the microwave on high for a minute

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

reminder that an ex yosposter convinced a family member to put their new iphone in the microwave on high for a minute

lol

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

he's a pretty good actor, then

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Less than 24 hours until timb changes the phone world again.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I think Tim hosed himself over pretty hard because he made the 5s the most needs-suiting phone ever and I really don't think I'm gonna upgrade.

Also my AppleTV still works just fine and its a 3 at 1080p and lol 4k televisions like I want to see some dumb as gently caress OTA TV show at 4k.

Tim you made such good products you wrecked yourself, next time take a note from Samsung and release unstable pieces of poo poo which forces your idiot consumers to upgrade.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I usually bought a phone every 2 years but the 6 was so underwhelming I stuck with my 5 for a extra year, might not even upgrade if the 6s isn't interesting enough

apple tv 4 purchase will depend entirely on a couple specific features since the atv 3 is already super ownage

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol at people buying 4k tvs for their lovely hosed macroblocked garbage cable feeds and pretending it's worth it

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

qirex posted:

I usually bought a phone every 2 years but the 6 was so underwhelming I stuck with my 5 for a extra year, might not even upgrade if the 6s isn't interesting enough

apple tv 4 purchase will depend entirely on a couple specific features since the atv 3 is already super ownage

What features are you looking for to make you upgrade? Timb would like your continued business.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

trilljester posted:

What features are you looking for to make you upgrade? Timb would like your continued business.

qirex posted:

please tim give me the hdmi-cec

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

hdmi-kek

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

qirex posted:

oh yeah i forgot the position of stymie was open to new candidates

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

qirex posted:

i took my atv3 back after an hour after realising it was garbage tier poo poo for grandmas and grandpas

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

maniacdevnull posted:

hdmi-kekekekekekekeke

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
lol at not getting a new phone every year. I use this device a thousand times a day, should I spend the two dollars a day it costs to be on the best one or save it so I can get extra cheese and bacon on my burger?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the burger jesus christ are you really gonna look back on your death bed and be glad you always had the best phone or smile in delight knowing you always had sufficient cheese

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

echinopsis posted:

the burger jesus christ are you really gonna look back on your death bed and be glad you always had the best phone or smile in delight knowing you always had sufficient cheese

I make those figgies computer touching so I can have both ftw

Godspeed You! Black Conservative
Dec 30, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
flip phone 6s, iPad pro with stylus and Apple TV with slot loading optical drive and universal remote

Godspeed You! Black Conservative
Dec 30, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
watchos 2 with revolutionary calculator and TV remote app

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i'm pretty sure the apple TV will have a camera if not prime sense

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

power botton posted:

I make those figgies computer touching so I can have both ftw

:'(

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
grubers take: http://daringfireball.net/2015/09/prelude_to_hey_siri_event

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

the 6 and 6 plus are huge and stupid

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

echinopsis posted:

i took my atv3 back after an hour after realising it was garbage tier poo poo for grandmas and grandpas

i don't think so, tim

also lol if you don't specifically use your atv3 to pump music through airplay and make your neighbors suffer the indignity of your futile attempts to enjoy millennial music so you can feel cool and young again

hope u like IDIOTAPE, neighbor :twisted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i listen to KUSC Classical

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ripoff posted:

i don't think so, tim

also lol if you don't specifically use your atv3 to pump music through airplay and make your neighbors suffer the indignity of your futile attempts to enjoy millennial music so you can feel cool and young again

hope u like IDIOTAPE, neighbor :twisted:

well that is a legit good use for an atv BUT my sound syustem is plugged right into the back of my rig and generally unnecessary and i refuse to use my phone as some kind of second rate ipod

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

echinopsis posted:

well that is a legit good use for an atv BUT my sound syustem is plugged right into the back of my rig and generally unnecessary and i refuse to use my phone as some kind of second rate ipod

iphones are actually first-rate ipods. all other ipods are second rate. hth.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah that iphone i bought in 2006 with 30gb storage....

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Tim walks onto the stage with a microphone in his hand.

"One more thing."

The microphone drops to the floor as Tim's hands wither and peel. His body flakes apart into a transient dust that curls into a fleeting wisp. The dead begin to wash ashore. The stars rearrange.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

prepare to be underwhelmed

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

because here some another of my posts! nyuk nyuk nyuk

pram
Jun 10, 2001
:pram:

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

echinopsis posted:

yeah that iphone i bought in 2006 with 30gb storage....

how u do this

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
looking forward to seeing whether phil tucks in his shirt or not

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

graph posted:

the 6 and 6 plus are huge and stupid

actually ur wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

gonna buy a hugepad if it had dece stylus support

on the fence about 6s. still rockin the 4.

thanks for listening guys. were all in this together, just waiting for tim to one more thing all over us, counting down the seconds

• Locked thread