Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback
I'm feeling like I want one more league this year, and I'd like it to be something fun. Trying to get a 10 or 12 team superflex league together if we can get enough people interested fast enough. Lineups something like:

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
FLEX (WR/RB/TE)
FLEX (WR/RB/TE/QB)
DEF

Possibly a 3rd default WR slot, too. I left kickers out and wouldn't object to dropping D either. QB scoring 4 pts passing TD, -1 INT. 1 point per reception.

Money can be set when we get enough people. I'm open to which site we use and method for draft. An e-mail slow draft can also be an option if we can't get everyone to a draft.

Quick plug for myself, I have quite a bit of experience running leagues and haven't pissed anyone off too much yet. I can promise it'll at least be well organized if we get enough people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
I'm down. got no league this year.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
This sounds like fun and I can do another league. I would be up for playing if it's not for too much money.

• Locked thread