Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Me and my friends playing the lockout game all across school. Locking teachers out of classrooms, locking all the bathroom stall doors and crawling out, locking people's car doors because they forgot and we're helpful too sometimes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

*Using my car's keychain lock button to lock the doors as Joke Explainer reaches for the handle, and then unlocking them when he let's go, repatedly. *

Joke Explainer: This is like when Hitler locked the doors of the gas chambers with the jews inside.

----------------

alnilam

I'm imagining everyone other than the op as being NPCs with crappy AI and usually one spawns and walks down the hallway every once in a while to make the place look busy but now there are hundreds of them jammed up against the door still trying to walk forward and glitching out

A Tin Of Beans

alnilam posted:

I'm imagining everyone other than the op as being NPCs with crappy AI and usually one spawns and walks down the hallway every once in a while to make the place look busy but now there are hundreds of them jammed up against the door still trying to walk forward and glitching out

if you die inthe real life, you die in real life :wth:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
haha im going to lock u in!

locking u in to the gender binary! *turns key* ahahahaha

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Standing at a door pretending to try and open it but its actually unlocked and a line of people is forming
Do this at a crosswalk if the lights have one of those buttons. You need a friend on the other side, tho, to cover the other button.

• Locked thread