Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Millenial trying to open a locked door for 45 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

Old guy intently peering through glass for some reason

fuck. marry. t-rex

This is the kind of twisted poo poo I get up to. Don't gently caress with me.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
in the dead of night, disassemble the lock and turn the cylinder upside down

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

You're used to walking through here... bUt noW yOU cAn'T

fuck. marry. t-rex

They were so comfortable with their pedestrian routines... well the world just got A Little Crazy

fuck. marry. t-rex

Old woman comes face to face with her mortality - ft. Door.

fuck. marry. t-rex

A confounded child asks me, "Is this door locked??"

"I think so", I told him. But actually I KNEW so. :evilbuddy:

fuck. marry. t-rex

You ever tell a half truth to a child? You get high. It's like weed.

joke_explainer

Later that day, we learn about the fire where 145 people perished crammed/burned to death at the end of a hallway in which a door was mysteriously locked in violation of a fire code...

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm walking up the hall like I just came through the door so people think you can use it.

I'm doing it over and over and it's working.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
11foot8dash2.com, a collection of recordings of people trying to open the door and walk down a hallway 11' 8" long

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Guy just asked me what I was doing and I ran away laughing

fuck. marry. t-rex

ahahaAhHahahHHa

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
youre sick op twisted for sure...but i like it :twisted:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
fuck. marry. t-rex

Gonna look for a really big door for my next score... gonna be huge

Android Blues

hello hallway... i want to play a game

smoobles

when op locks a door, he opens a window

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Gonna look for a really big door for my next score... gonna be huge

:o

the boats will be so confused

fuck. marry. t-rex

Me and my friends playing the lockout game all across school. Locking teachers out of classrooms, locking all the bathroom stall doors and crawling out, locking people's car doors because they forgot and we're helpful too sometimes

fuck. marry. t-rex

Standing at a door pretending to try and open it but its actually unlocked and a line of people is forming

smoobles

pr. sure this is what the virginia tech shooter did as well so please be aware of how suspicious you're appearing and stay safe while pranking!

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Standing at a door pretending to try and open it but its actually unlocked and a line of people is forming

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Attention: Door Must Be Unlocked During All Business Hours

*a grin slowly spreads over trex's face*

----------------

joke_explainer

T-rex goes back to Imperial Foods processing plant in Hamlet NC on September 3, 1991, starts tying a chain around the emergency exit. 'This is gonna be fuckign EPIC lol'

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Millenial trying to open a locked door for 45 seconds

People say we don't work hard. It's not true.

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

joke_explainer posted:

T-rex goes back to Imperial Foods processing plant in Hamlet NC on September 3, 1991, starts tying a chain around the emergency exit. 'This is gonna be fuckign EPIC lol'

wgat the hell... hosed up if true....

joke_explainer

alfred... posted:

wgat the hell... hosed up if true....

It's true. gently caress. marry. t-rex. has the ability to travel through time, and only uses it to lock doors in inopportune times in history. At 9/11 he barred the stairwells. He also unlocked the door to the theater booth Abraham Lincoln was sitting in for additional lols.

fuck. marry. t-rex

*Using my car's keychain lock button to lock the doors as Joke Explainer reaches for the handle, and then unlocking them when he let's go, repatedly. *

Joke Explainer: This is like when Hitler locked the doors of the gas chambers with the jews inside.

joke_explainer

Me: Using my car's keychain lock button to lock the doors as Joke Explainer reaches for the handle, and then unlocking them when he let's go, repatedly.

Joke Explainer: This is like when Hitler locked the doors of the gas chambers with the jews inside.

This is true. This is what he does in his time off from time traveling for door-related hijinks. I cannot get into or out of nearly any car.

fuck. marry. t-rex

*latching the door of the helicopter shut on the hotel rooftop, vietnam 1968*

FreshCutFries

*Using my car's keychain lock button to lock the doors as Joke Explainer reaches for the handle, and then unlocking them when he let's go, repatedly. *

lmao

cuntman.net

hahahaha

fuck. marry. t-rex

September, 2023: Nuclear Armageddon is happening. Russia has initiated a "first strike" offensive on American Soil. Deep inside Missile Command, I keep turning the launch key at the wrong moment so it doesn't work, and my bunker buddy is getting frustrated as hell with me lol

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Android Blues posted:

hello hallway... i want to play a game

Didn't get to empty quote this good rear end fanart thnx

joke_explainer

September, 2023: Nuclear Armageddon is happening. Russia has initiated a "first strike" offensive on American Soil. Deep inside Missile Command, I keep turning the launch key at the wrong moment so it doesn't work, and my bunker buddy is getting frustrated as hell with me lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a thread straight outta buñuel, incredibly classy & sophisticated work op :)

tao of lmao

Next time try it at a store with automatic doors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
reprogrammed one of those automatic revolving doors so that no matter which way you go in, it goes the opposite way you want and hits you in the face

they keep trying to go out and go back in the opposite way and it's like the simpsons rake gag

• Locked thread