Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
https://twitter.com/ll_wikia/status/716157338592251904

So jealous. Wish I could have orange glowed my way through a live performance of Snow Halation once in my life. Hope everyone who saw it live had a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Spring break for a lot of schools, people hyped up from the Final Live, the Kotori card being really good, extra love gems from the 250 million users reached, Medley's being the easiest event to get points. Lots of reasons.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Nico Nico Nii!!

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

graybook posted:

And then there's Rikyako's legendary elephant.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
If anyone is looking for a new smart phone, don't buy an LG. This piece of crap is 6 months old and giving me so many problems. I just want to tier for this Maki event, stop making GBS threads out so much. Worst phone I've ever had.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Moldy Taxes posted:

Something interesting I noticed while I was doing my hardcore grinding last week: you can move your finger around while you're holding a note, even off the area the note is! I doubt this has any practical applications, but it's kind of neat, I guess. Might only be Android too.

This is interesting. I have to try this out since my phone randomly drops hold notes for my center idol. The only reason I can't FC Bokura wa Ima Naka de EX is because it has too many hold center notes. Maybe if I move my finger somewhere else it'll drop less. Did I mention that you shouldn't buy an LG phone?

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I think by stickers they are talking about the little pictures or titles you can put next to your name. Like if you complete "Belly Belly Train" with 9 birds on your team you'll get a bird sticker you can put next to your name. There's one for every Muse member and sub-unit plus a few miscellaneous titles.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Zettace posted:

Anzu has the best one because it's actually a practical signature.

Ranko's is something she could never actually use unless it was a stamp or something.

Ranko would use dark magic to emblazon her rune onto an eternal contract that binds foolish, willing souls into thralldom. (Pre-sign photos to hand out at fan meets.) Drown in darkness.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Random thought, but I just realized that Dia and Ruby have green eyes because Nico's red eyes and Maki's violet eyes are opposite ends on the color spectrum with green in the middle. I'm pretty sure that's how eugenics works.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Also, you may or may not be missing stuff from your mailbox which K-Lab has stated they will fix eventually. There are quite a few tears on Reddit of people keeping Christmas Maki in their mailbox due to stockpiling R's only to have it disappear on them.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
That ending kinda reminds me of how Maru and Dia's VAs sometime get completely in sync with one another and Kanan is left going :what:. Like when they bust out an Ojou-sama laugh when CYaRon can't beat their SIF score.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Whoa.

Glasses Nozo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrwl6a4-lSg
Nozomi Calculus
It says U + Me = Us

Teach me all about finding the area underneath curves.

...I'll let myself out now.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Holy poo poo, Yohane gets summoned for her solo. Strawberry Trapper is perfect.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Relevant information.

https://twitter.com/ll_wikia/status/741592417657180160

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Chill la Chill posted:

So I heard that one of the new Aquors voice actors plays the game and tiers? :stare:

Yeah, looks like Riko's VA went and tiered for herself. Yoshiko Yohane also tweeted when she got her idolized Chika and Hanamaru tweeted when she FC'd the EX version of the event song the first time.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Some cheap 5-10 dollar headphones work for attempted tiering in public spaces. I haven't been carrying them around since I usually have them in a coat pocket and it's summer right now. Plus I haven't been interested in tiering anything for a while since it burns me out every time I do it.

I have an LG G4 which I've complained about in this thread, but the speaker is in a place that doesn't get blocked from holding the phone while playing games. However, the headphone jack is in a really akward position. So I used to play exclusively with headphone on with my old phone, but now I never do while I'm at home.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Hanayo's feet and Nico's feet...

Are you trying to tell us something, Umi????

I like this find of Umi sitting on a couch in all of her Pure URs.

Umi, is the pure tag meant for PURE LAZINESS?!

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
The second to last one looks like green tea ice cream with some fruit. I'd eat it.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Happy birthday Honkers, my JP account is a year old now. I used Honoka's b-day loveca to reroll a few times. Couldn't stand doing it long enough for a UR start, but at least it makes the date a little extra memorable for me.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Shipping is serious business.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I tried scouting for the Aqours set. Only really interested in the You UR. Got a Mari SR instead. That gave me enough for a blue ticket scout and I got an initial Nico UR from it. More Nico Nico Ni for me.

EDIT: Oops, guess it's not initial. It's the first paired one with Nozomi.

Trihugger fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 30, 2016

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
The thing about Cheerleader Umi which is nuts is that you don't even really need to be that good at a song for a full team of Umi's to completely break your score since it's got a positive feedback loop going on. By itself it's about as strong as a normal scorer UR. Which is already pretty crazy to think about since it's an SR.

I kinda expect when the solo boxes come out that Umi will be whale day. It might be better odds to wait for a box with the cheerleader set, but I haven't actually run any numbers.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Chill la Chill posted:

I still think it's surreal that Rin+Sonic ramen and merchandise exists.

Love Live cross promotions can get wierd. Pizza Hut had one where they made 9 speciality pizzas for a limited time. Some of them looked really bad. Maki was pretty much a margarita.

My favorite are the promos with New Japan Pro Wrestling and SIF. Bushiroad owns both things, but that doesn't really mean they should go together. Umi's VA, bless her heart, still makes appearances to wrestling matches. And I'm sure there will be another hour long segment of wrestlers playing SIF at the next Thanksgiving event.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Sea Sponge Run posted:

Besides the ultra rare I only have r's though, so the scoring for me is forced to be weird I think?

The way teams usually progress is by first having full R teams, then full SR teams with possibly a couple URs and SSRs, then you start mixing and matching SRs depending on skills and bonuses. You probably shouldn't worry about skills right now. The biggest difference in score will come from leveling up your current R and above cards.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I started listening to songs performed by the VA for OG Love Live's Kotori. Wow, are they good. It's too bad the Birb never got songs like these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7pQDZsSGWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1FNlihu6c

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Cooking carrots brings out more sweetness than when it's raw. Carrots also do a good job absorbing other flavors like soup stock and spices from stew or curry. Cooked carrots are good.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
We need more pulls for the trigger warning.

Definitely my best scout ever.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yeah, it's not an insignificant amount of time, it's why I'm glad for events like the current EN one and the upcoming JP one that I can ignore and just play one song/day for.

It's also why I never go for t2 (except for the one time I did when I thought it might be the last Nico event right before the Final Live and this last event where my normal "participating in the event" target of 62500 made it to t2 because Best Sunshine Dia is unpopular).

That last Nico event before the final live was also one of the easiest events to t2 for in terms of the point cutoff. Nico events are usually the opposite of that, but it seems that people burned themselves out on all the other stuff happening around the Final Live.

Also I agree that burning gems, even to get reward gems, generally makes you break even at best. It's only really worth it if you are going for some other reward that is not the gems.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Score match places you with similarly scoring opponents, but the first few are completely random as the matchmaking calibrates itself. Kind of like placement matches in other games.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I'm also not a big fan of the actual Zero to One song, so I wasn't that disappointed that it wasn't in the anime.

I think the anime goes to almost ridiculous lengths to tell the audience that there will be no Muse cameos. And that includes completely getting rid of any trace of them at Otonozaki so they wouldn't have a reason for going back there. Aqours is the flagship group now. It's in the franchises' best interest for Aqours to step out of Muse's shadow as quickly as possible, which is what the whole first season addresses. All the Muse references are about them in the past. Nothing is established about them in the present. Does it make sense? Not entirely. Or maybe it does, but that's another Muse story and not an Aqours one.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
The question is not what sports do idols watch, but which idol is watched by sports?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Happy Party Train? More like Melancholy Party Train. Or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0QdD_-f-UE

But it sounds pretty good. Just unexpected considering the title of the song.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Looking forward to playing Praline in the Million Live and Star Beat in BanG Dream for double Aimi.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
It seems appropriate that Umi is in her devil outfit for her birthday banner. Out of all 18 girls, this is the one that will tempt whales the most. Gotta go fishing for the most broken scorer in the game.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I did my first 10 pull of Bang Dream. Got a 4* bassist eating a chocolate cornet and 3 copies of a 2* Pastel Palette twin. I'm not sure where the copies go, because they automatically disappeared. Or at least I was only able to select 1 for putting onto a team so maybe they're hidden.

For SIF, I'm surprised no one has gushed over the Shrine Maiden Dia UR in this thread. It's probably my favorite Aqours card that's come out.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Apparently it's buggy and unstable, so they've effectively closed the veteran lobby by making it impossible to enter. It's suppose to be temporary until they patch the game and fix their bugs.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Livin' the BanG Dream.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I didn't see any YOU hats, actually. I wouldn't get one anyway, since I'm not a hat guy, but still, they seem as you say, really good and simple.

I don't think you'll find any YOU hats in reputable shops. They're being sold on the official online store. You'd probably have to hunt for a bootleg version. Alternatively, it's such a simple design, you could probably get a YOU hat made stateside cheaper than buying it in Japan.

Commercial for You's biirthday set.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15uEOewXuo

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Do you have anyone in this thread on your friends list? Maybe they can retrieve the code for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Did they do something for april fools this year? I know last year they replaced the tambourine sounds with llama bleating.