Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
You can try downloading the game through qooapp instead of the app store. I think it has the english version too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
They took care of Aqours last year. They mostly do concert organization for AX. Basically they help manage several japanese stars so the dirty gaijin don't gently caress it up too badly. AX is not the most organized or well oiled convention, but it is the biggest in the US.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I wish I could pull on the Nozomi banner, but job Dia is coming up on ENSIF soon so I need to horde my gems.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Allarion posted:

The anime expo Anisong World Matsuri idol concert was loving great. In conclusion, idols are good

If you aren't interested in AX on Sunday, Bushiroad has an event going on this weekend at the Long Beach Convention Center. Like a card tournament and event stuff. BanG Dream and Milky Holmes performances. Umi and Nico's VA's will have signings on Sunday, but Mimori's is at noon while Soramaru's is at 5 so the times are spread pretty far apart. It costs $15 to get in and you need to purchase $30 worth of stuff to get a voucher for signing, but you could easily spend that much at AX in a day.

Of course, if you don't have access to a car, good luck trying to get from downtown LA to Long Beach.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
On JP I blew my gems scouting for Job Dia (Niko Dia?) when she appeared as a rate up UR just before Nico's birthday. Only had enough for the 30 gem pull and got initial SSR Nico.

On EN I blew all my gems on the second part of Aqours animal set to try and get Owl Witch Magical Girl You, since that's one of my favorite SRs. No gems to pull for Nico.

I didn't get either of the cards I was aiming for. Perhaps the game is punishing me for my lack of faith in Nico.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I still think of them as "crayon" most of the time

Well, they are a colorful bunch.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Looks like there's going to be a new SIF app next year. School Idol Festival All-Stars. They are finally getting the 3D singing and dancing. New stories fully voiced by μ's, Aqours, and newly announced PDP VA's.

TGS Announcement Stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKJ2KVnmGi4

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
So many Love Live players had to die in the last week. How tragic.

And of course I had to do this for my favorite SR:

Got a nice Halloween feel on both accounts right now.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
My favorite Aqours cards are all from You and Dia so the Valentine's set is killing me. No gacha luck so far.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
The English client has quite a few more songs than when the game first came out in Japan. It'll be nice to not hear "Shuwa-shuwa" on constant repeat for the first event.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Mimorin is the main vocalist for Glitter Green. I think one of the K-On VA's is someone in Afterglow which is cute considering they are the band that covers "Don't Say Lazy."

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Y'know, when I saw the french fries with the mug, I just assumed it was ice cream or a milk shake. It would make sense to be in some type of cup if it were that. And yes, I'm an advocate for french fries dipped in milk shakes.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Anyone playing Puchigura, the nesoberi game? The gacha gave me every Yohane. I'm going through the Aqours stages with a Guilty Kiss team. Apparently, Honoka is the OP neso to get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Happy Birthday Riko. Thanks for blessing me in the one roll I can afford right now.