Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Yes, but with score attack, I can play against JOE BIDEN

I've gotten him twice, I think. Too lazy to scroll through all my photos to find it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

All I've gotten are a bunch of rares, but I also got one out of a non-typed song. Is that meant to happen? I kinda assumed you only got stuff from the day's type of song. Is that just a "higher appearance rate" thing?

As for the lag guy: on an iphone 5, it stops being nice and smooth above like, speed 8, playing with the cut-ins and sfx off, on the static 2d. Which is fine, since on the 3d modes, notes keep blending into the drat background. If anything'd send me away from this, it would be the random crashes during loading screens. God, that's annoying.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

https://twitter.com/imascg_stage/statuses/656446445566885888 slightly different tap noises now available if you got the update yesterday, though I'm not a fan of them personally

e: I can see why the 'voice clip on skill activation' is off by default

Also now there's a v. 1.3.0 (on iOS at least, it's a trip to the app store). Now, there are three note skins to choose from, too! Plus, the live settings screen pops up by default now, so you won't forget to change the speed to something sensible (and you can turn that off, too).

As an aside, the second tap sound set is hilarious on a song with lots of swipes. It's like you're playing in a spaceship!

Incidentally, is there anywhere where they've spat out some numbers for how many people are playing? I'm kinda curious just how garbage [i[240,000th[/i] place is, event-wise. I see that there are entries in the 500,000–1,000,000 section, but none in the 1,000,000+, so it's less than a million, but still…

… but hey, 165,000th place score-wise isn't so terrible by comparison! :v:

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Pretty safe to say if your (and my) total score is in the same range as the daily increase at 20,000th place (per https://twitter.com/deresute_border) you're not doing that great in event terms. There's going to be a huge tail of low-scoring people at the bottom end who aren't really trying to play the event at all, they're just playing casually and picking up points naturally.

Ah, now that you've said that, those charts make sense to me. Horrible, horrible sense.

Still, that's kinda amazing compared to like, tokyo 7th sisters, where even the vaguest of efforts in an event still nets a rank of like 13k. Even if you say, accidentally deleted your game and ended up restarting from scratch, so you couldn't really do much even if you cared to.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

Get your teams ready, Producers - next event in Starlight Stage starts in less than two days. Apparently it's like a Medley Festival in SIF, and there's a focus on idols strong in the Vocal stat.

Is there? it seems to be the regular cute/cool/passion typing — or at least I got a cool medley. Play some songs (and hey, your combo carries over, so try not to gently caress up), then play another song. Not that it really matters, since it can autogenerate a team for you, apparently.

One thing that isn't immediately obvious is that you can change the notemap speed between songs, which is pretty nice. Also I guess you can restore your health before the final song, and there' some sort of meter that does something on the left. gently caress knows what that does, but I'm assuming more is better.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

The meter is the whole point, if you don't get it into the yellow by the third song you don't get the encore song, and then you don't score any points. Though, it's pretty generous, I think I was there by the second song. Also if you play Master you unlock Master+ if you get it into the red.

I think you get a score boost based on your Vocal score, but, the autogenerator just picked me out an all-cool team so you'll probably have to do that yourself.

I mean, the autogen teams i've been given had more vocal than the 'max vocal' team i made, if only by a thousand or so. I'm assuming that by matching the types to the medley types there's an additional bonus somewhere.

That said, you do get points if you don't manage the encore, you just get way less. Like, less than 200 on Master, versus like, 250 on normal? I donno, I figured I'd see about surviving 3 random master songs, but I guess having my combo break every ten seconds destroyed that encore meter — it was at like 7 by the end. Probably would've managed better with the perfect locks a cool autoteam would've given me, rather than my mostly-yellow recovery team.

Also, it would be real cool if I could get something other than cool songs.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Space Flower posted:

The PV was cute. Did NicoNico stop bullying her yet?

What's this about?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

The main reaction to the original advert (see the first 15 seconds of the below video) for the Girlfriend (Beta) mobile gacha game was 'ha ha, Chloe Lemaire says her name in a funny way' leading to so many meme videos it was worth making a 'top 50 Chloe Lemaire videos' ranking video (nws in parts)

I think most people got it out of their system then, though there was a smaller reaction to her saying 'Chloe Lemaire desu yo' in the anime.

Wow, I haven't seen one of those hitler remakes in ages~ Also am I crazy or was the no.1 ranked one literally the commercial?

Sarrisan posted:

Is there a quick way to see if if I've idolized a particular 1-star before?

For the EN version, the least painful way is having a second one. When you go to special practice them, if the result is displayed, rather than an outline, you have already done it. Otherwise, you have to dig through that album and check that way, which is miserable.

Why even give the cards numbers if they're only in the damned album you can't even filter by type?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

The game thinks you could do a better job brushing, I think.

e. Speaking of scouting, does it seriously not let you have over 10k heart points? It refused to accept any more from my present box until I'd used some. What a strange restriction.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Nov 28, 2015

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

It strikes me that I have drawn as many SSRs in IM@S as I have in SIF, and I'm pretty sure I've been playing that since its english release… So surely the SSR rate can't be that bad, although it does help that you can't roll 10 and just get 10 R's, I guess.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Luckily it's been down for maintenance since launch, you're safe for now

Seriously? That's pretty great. I downloaded it and I was vaguely curious why it had 90 reviews in less than a day. Guess that explains it!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

In the unlikely event 'the wrong type of groove' was some kind of deal-breaker for you in SS Vocal Groove events, they've now added a button to pay 30,000 moneys to switch to a different groove (and then 50,000 more if you didn't like that one either). I guess you can use it if you really didn't like the song selection, too.

Day 4 and no certain end in sight, but, maybe this weekend sometime... The apology bonus is now 2500 luck stones instead of 1000.

I'm a big fan of the 'switch groove' button. After all, it's not like I'm really saving all that money for anything, may as well use it do get out of rolling a song I will probably not survive on master.

Also the GF thing is pretty great, doubly so if you're reading it through google translate. Every post ends in "You will be waiting," which is almost as funny as "uh poo poo, we ran out of server or something whoops."

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

"Added full screen compatibility," however, is not as neat as it seems.

Rather than the black bars on the sides, they've extended the background to the edge of the screen! Just the background. So now I can watch notes I didn't tap float past the fake edge of the screen and off to the real one! I mean, that's understandable, since they can't fabricate extra space for the targets not on the sides. What I don't get is why the rest of the UI also is still constrained like that. Now there's just extra blank background around everything and stuff that was anchored in a corner (like the back button) is sorta floating out in the middle of nowhere.

Tragic.

Also, they put in old event stories, but only to the point you unlocked, it seems. I assume there's more than two stories for this Rin one I apparently didn't read, at the least.

The icons and the scrollbar are pretty welcome, though. Not least because now I don't need to go near the album. Scrolling through 700 icons 18 at a time is just unpleasant.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

Now I just need Girlfriend (Note) to leave its two-weeks-and-counting maintenance so i can continue to fail at being lucky drawing new waifu cards.

Same. Good news! They'll probably have functional versions of the apps in the stores tomorrow! Or later today, I guess? It's the 16th in Japan, I suppose.

Also, getting Rs from SIF is a nice present, but it would be really nice if they'd at least offer up more than the initial batch of normals, at the very least.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

Oh god did I just stumble on the dating sim part of Girl Friend (♪)

Is this the bit where you chat with a center? I donno, because all I understood was the phrase "shutter chance." But hey, it comes with leveling up the dancer, which probably does something, since numbers get bigger :V

That disco ball is pretty distracting, even if I decide to ignore it, its still sliding in.

^^ I don't think they are more choppy without the 3d, although they might seem more abrupt if they're the only thing appearing on an otherwise mostly static screen.

What's the mode at the top of the center settings tab do? It looks like two of the options are light and heavy, but I have no idea what it means.
Well, at least I know I can move the judgment text, but I have no clude what "general effects" size means. Like, the sparkles?

It's pretty nice, though, that even with the 3D on, this hasn't fallen into "suddenly choppy because why not" like SS sometimes does, even on the simplest graphics settings.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Ok, yeah. That's the setting right at the bottom of the live settings, I tried that earlier because I wasn't sure what it did and I still wasn't sure afterwards but I think you should be taking the description literally - the (invisible) space between the areas is wider, not the actual buttons.

I think it's for people with smaller screens who are accidentally hitting the wrong button because the tap area is significantly larger than the actual buttons.

Oh that's sweet, maybe now I'll be able to reliably do adjacent holds/taps!

graybook posted:

Today I'm adding mission translations to my guide. Polsy, if you feel like it, let me know what I misinterpreted - still working on my micrograsp of the language here. I've got a few more from the 'unfinished' tab I have to do, but I'll get back on those when I come home later.

While I'm glancing at it, I think the first miracle pull I did had a little badge that said something about SR over it, and the 2nd had the little R dress text. I didn't actually write down what it said, though, so that's not too helpful, but I'll note that the R dress text is still there, along with the little japanese learners permit icon. I'm guessing that's some sort of "while this is new" bonus?

You also may as well note that you can't upgrade a card beyond the third step (so N-R, but you can't put together two of the resulting Rs — I presume that's what the little popup message is if you try to combine cards you've already fully upgraded).

Also, since you don't have it down: girls > girls list > a girl, and then click the blue text to the left of the lock to select your "support girl." I'm not sure if it does anything for you, but I imagine it's helpful to your friendlist if you have something better than the initial R selected.

You can also apparently change the order of the idols when you play, using the grey button on the unit page under your list of girls chooses the position of each girls' tap button. Seems like the support character's always to the right of the disco ball. And here I thought they were jumping around because I thought I'd seen a card move from side to side…

As a last thing, you can have the clothes you have equipped auto-activate their abilities (and pick the two, if you have a full set), but only from the unit select screen after you select a song — that's the grey circle under the unit list and support character. The automatic button is the ON/OFF toggle at the bottom right with 4 kanji. And speaking of songs, for the "do a FC of song X" ones, it doesn't actually matter what difficulty you do the full combo on. Which is nice, because somehow setting out to do that on the easiest difficulty is terribly difficult for me.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Girlfriend: I thought the miss monochrome christmas song was amusing, but then i finally found the right things to click and hey look, you can have miss monochrome as your waifu too!

I wonder if it shows up in the event roulette? It's one of the daily songs, apparently.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

Yeah, she was added as one of the new Center Girls with the update.
I think I still only have Nonoka as my only one - I have two spaces free but I kind of just want to focus on her for now for the sake of stats, or something.

Not that I have any idea what they do, but different ones have different affinities with songs, which makes an entirely different number go up!!

Does it give you the "have n center" bonuses if you don't actually have the centers?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I mean, if you want to talk bad 10-pulls, I got a fuckin' hat.

Polsy posted:

The % increase on the pre-song center girl selection page is marked 'clothing bonus', so I presume it's just an additional boost to the existing clothing score, so it just gives you a higher score for the song.

Yes, there's the clothing bonus (which goes up .5% for every 5 buddy levels), plus the song-center match, which I swear was 40% earlier, but now seems to be just 10. According to google, that kanji is either "customer" or "forte," so there's that. (Plus on the center select profiles, they have a favored song "+etc.," although I have no idea what makes certain songs similar — it doesn't seem to be color, at the least.)

Also speaking of clothing, if you get an SR something, I guess you get a little pose to go with it. But only in the center dressup screen, not the song dressup/performance.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Apathetic Panda posted:

I always idolized before leveling, it doesn't really seem to effect anything. In play a game called Idolish7 (Male idol rhythm game) that seems to reset levels once you idolize but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

3. Thumbs? HAHAHAHAHA

I play one game that averages (roughly) the levels of the two cards you mash together to idiolize. That said, I have no idea if the full affection bonuses are higher if your level is maxed or anything. In SS, do you even get a bonus for actually idolizing, as opposed to just maxing the affection twice?

Also, I'd love to see someone manage Tokimeki on Master with thumbs. I honestly do not think it is possible to thumb-tap fast enough. But still, rather than sort out using fingers, I just don't really play things that seem flat-out impossible on thumbs. Helps that I'm just using an iphone 5, so it's not terribly huge. It is, however, the sort of thing where holds get cancelled because you got too close with an adjacent tap. It's not really a very thumb-friendly game.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Amazing. Still sorta a massacre, but amazing.

Also, like double my combo the one time I managed to get through it.

That "it only costs 10 stars to resume" period was pretty nice~

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

Anyone else view score bonus mechanics (that is to say, mirror bonus in GFNote; bonus-per-tap for matching attribute/color in GFNote/SIF) as less a bonus and more of penalization for not matching up?

I'm not entirely sure how useful the mirror bonus is, because I am a spaz and can't manage it and a decent combo. For SIF, not matching is absolutely a penalty, though. For example, my teams are [mostly] made of the most powerful for an attribute, except a couple of non-matching SRs for perfect lock. My Pure team is: S—29780, P—39530, C—29640. Cool: S—30490, P—30680, C—39220. With the guest bonus, that'll work out to about +10000, so ~50k if it matches. Not matching, however, even with a FC would end up with like a B score on most songs. So there, not matching is about as punishing as using a bunch of Ns.

For SIF, my handy auto-genned teams all work out to ~60k, with cool at 65k. However, once you add the various bonuses, that number magically comes out to like 240k, at which point it doesn't really matter, you'll get an S unless your max combo is like 30 and you are constantly missing. So it doesn't really matter, unless you're doing an event and want a high score reward, or you're just starting out.

Honestly, I kinda feel like on the whole, SS is a little less "you are garbage unless you're running around with all SRs," which is nice.

Polsy posted:

Really I barely think about score outside of the letter grades so it's difficult to think about the minor modifiers. If SS didn't have the 'highest score' ranking in events I wouldn't think about it there at all, not that it matters particularly because I can't really play Master and it's impossible to get a meaningful score if you don't.

I'm guessing by "meaningful" you mean "inside the top 100,000 or above?" Because good god, I hit 550,000 on Pro for the last event, but like 340,000 on Master. I think the last time I peeked, that was only good for like, rank 130,000 or so, though.

Then again, the current high score for Onegai Cinderella is 868k on Master vs. 755k on Pro. So it's doable. You just probably have to feed a few month's wages into the gacha or get obscenely lucky.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

And in an unrelated note, I once again have less than a million gold~

also way less stars than I should. gently caress you Anzu.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yes but when your battery's alive you can have fun trying to Catch 'em All©!

All of them.

†Eventually. Maybe. Like, if you get pretty lucky, I guess.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

As it scrolled by I thought to screenshot it because "Oh look, once again my SR is clothing." Now, I'm mostly thinking "what the gently caress why isn't my luck this sweet in SS or SIF?

Mind, I still think my 'guaranteed' SR was those tights.

A neat thing about girlfriend is how as you special lesson the cards, they change. I wonder if there's an album somewhere in the game so you can admire your progressively happier cards. I didn't see one when I looked, though.

Man, why couldn't my luck be that great in SS.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

Wow, crap. I actually failed a song in GF Note (outside of the failures I racked up while trying to get as close to no score rank on Easy as possible).
Meguru Meguru Seitokai Days has this pattern I'm finding super tricky: double-tap, then a single tap, then an alternating triple-tap. Not even Stamina Guard could save me.

Also I keep getting Kokoro Jiyuu Sengen and Robotics Infinity in roulette a lot. I could do with other songs that aren't those because of how weak I am on Orange cards, but at least I can pass them.

It's surprisingly hard to actually fail, unless you play on the extra-hard difficulties. Maybe life would be easier if I turned off the 3D, but :negative:my waifus:negative:.

What an amusing game over screen:

Speaking of which, did I miss something in the options, or is there no way to turn off/down the constant noise of skills going off? It seems like the voice/bgm/sfx sliders are just for the UI, and the "no your timing is terrible pay more attention" noise, plus various skills going off, plus the center calling out the combo is a terribly unpleasant aural experience. Plus, some of the voice clips for something seem to be echoing sometimes, which is extra annoying.

e. ^^^ In that case I'll say Tokyo 7th Sisters is an A+ "here are too many cards" game that really wants you to spend money, with a rhythm game that got slightly better with the last patch (Android gets tap sounds for the first time since they rewrote the rhythm game a couple years ago! :v:), in that it runs smooth, but still sometimes doesn't make any sense. At least on hard, the maps don't seem to match up to much of anything. Plus, judging timing, especially for the end of holds, is pretty difficult in a two-button, circular ui. On the plus side, it has what I guess are regular f2p card game "battles," which I imagine to be idol rap battles. That's pretty great.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jan 11, 2016

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Ah, alright then. I must've been thinking of another game that had separate volume controls for the stages. Well, at least this way I'll not be drowning in noise. I should probably should turn down the SFX too — the non-perfect sounds are more grating than that period where SIF's sounds went to hell.

^^^ The whole game has a pretty crazy overlapping sound issue. At least (so far as I've noticed), the tap sounds aren't overlapping (too much), even on the busier charts. That's real annoying.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yeah, turning down the sfx/voice made girlfriend way less overbearing.

I'm not sure if it's the sounds themselves, but most games' Great sound (or equivalent) tends to be unpleasant enough to catch my ear and make me think I hosed up. And of course, looking to see that it's just a great usually means I'll actually gently caress up after it. The SIF one, even after they've fixed the sounds, sounds like it has this sorta sharp edge to it which is really unpleasant, same with anything combo-breaking in GF.

In SS you should obviously be using the spaceman sounds, which are all cool and perfect. :colbert:

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Oh, they changed the SS caravan system, now you get fixed medals to exchange instead of randomly receiving the cards. I think I preferred random, 2000 medals is a long way away.

e: or is it both?

:v: only ~100 plays on master, if you managed to get caravan coins™ every time. Somehow, it's more painful now. Before you'd just not get an idol, but now getting nothing but even more shoes just feels a bit like a thumb in the eye.

Incidentally:

Polsy posted:

Terrifying. also can't imagine having 10 of the same Rare card to burn, but maybe she's pretty common.

I don't know how it was in CG (I'm assuming that's where that's from? What's even going on in that image?) but [Ask] me about my star-level 9 ninja girl.
…She does not seem to be helping with the drop rate very much.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

I'm just in it for Mimura Kanako, not so interested in Sae. Can't believe it's three event communications in and Kanako still hasn't said anything about food, though.

She had an entire story section all about pies and poo poo. More importantly, it's Sae o'clock.

IAmTheRad posted:

I'm going for the reward event girl in SS. I have no SSR or SR rank Cute girls.

The game seems to love giving me Passion and Cool SSR/SR. Got 2 SSR of each.

That's astonishing.

In an unrelated note, in case someone was wondering, the tap target for the lockers in your room is definitely the lockers, and not the little bubble. Also, they really didn't plan for you to tuck them away in a corner like this:

The worst was that I have them in the order they can be upgraded, and it was pretty tough to hit the cool and passion ones when they were hidden behind the cute one and the whiteboard. :(

e. Also now there are two new tap sounds! Tap 3 is good if you keep hitting notes where there are none, and hate hearing a tap for it, I guess? They both sound kinda weird.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jan 22, 2016

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I'm not entirely sure what this means, but it's more or less relevant.

Also enjoy this impersonator and her alligator, I guess.

I like games with messages, because some people actually change them from the default.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yeah, that's more or less what I got out of google translate.

Sidenote: アイマス gets translated by google translate as Imus, which I find terribly funny.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Those are just usernames, but yeah looks like it. Tragically, the usernames are not as immediately amusing as some of the ones I've seen in SIF.

But you have to go out of your way to message people there, these just pop up while you're tapping on pictures like an awful where's Waldo looking for the spot that gives you 1k gold or whatever.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Argas posted:

This handy guide has been making the rounds online.

Yeah, that checks out.

Anyway, all that Nico stuff is like, official? As in not, "pls read my nico fanfic where she gets stranded in the amazon and giant ants eat away one of her legs its v. funny"?

Because holy poo poo.

Oh yeah, what's with the 10star idol + 1 star idol the t1 of SS events? Do you reckon it's like, "we want you to have a nice round number, but also to have the joy of gluing your idols together," or more of a "one to use, one to keep, and you don't get to display poo poo because it's a video game?"

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Perfect.

What would you need a + and non-plus one for, though? You can just switch them if you have your Obviously Superior Waifu on the main screen. Plus, as far as I know the support team is just "biggest numbers you aren't using," so that's sorta a crapshoot. You can't even have doubles in your performance, which is tragic. I want an all-Nana team. :/

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I should swap out christmas glasses. It's no longer christmas, so there's no need for her and her glasses tree.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

That being said, if an iM@S game was somehow ever released in English, I would buy it and play it.

That being said, it's never being released in English.

All you need is an iOS device and like $130 bucks!

…or y'know, just play them on psp, because shiny festa doesn't exactly require much reading ability besides "stage" and "festival."

I tried the english fan-translated psp ones too. Choosing the right answers for conversations is easy in that dating sim "this is probably what that type of character wants" kind of way that isn't at all easy. But I picked Haruka, so it was kinda easy. Less easy is picking one of three "good mornings" that matches the good morning you heard, except they're all translated as "good morning" and possibly a "GOOD MORNING," so it's a crapshoot.

The only other thing about those that'll probably catch you is reading the producers email and agreeing to interviews, because you have to keep track of the name of the interviewer and their magazine, just in case they ask. Also, in one of those I found a great bug that presented me with a response to some dodgy question about a scandal or something (because I'm pretty sure one of the possible answers was telling the guy to gently caress off or something). The game very helpfully decided to run through all three dialog options in a row, which was kinda hilarious.

The competition gameplay wasn't too terribly complicated, it was basically "I hope you have a high enough stat in whatever's popular, and don't mash the button for vocal appeal if the vocal guy's outline's shrinking, because he'll get pissed that everyone is doing vocal appeals and leave." I'm not sure what you're meant to do for the little concert at the end. Take pictures I guess? And sometimes do appeals and wonder why your idol has fallen over in the middle of Aoi Tori, I guess.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Immensely sure, and even if I'm wrong I'm going to stick to my guns.

admirable.

Unlike my 2x Saes, which shows I am a degenerate who played too much idol game. So much idol game, I came to realize that the song producer points (but not the total PRP, I mean the one with the kanji next to it) is High Score/10k. No idea what it does, but I guess now you'll know that your high score was only 120k, and you can probably do better.

e. Oh, I guess you do get 3 practice tickets/day. That's considerate.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Jan 28, 2016

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

That's a pretty good Nico.

The SS event song on master is very busy. I'm kinda curious as to how they made it even more hellish for the + version. But not curious enough to try without actually bringing a healer, because that's impossible. (Whoops)

It's a cute song, though!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yeah, all my missions are the same except Yume-iro harmony. It's nice that there's a little countdown timer for when the day/week ends, though. Easier than doing the math, I guess.

Speaking of missions, I don't want to clear the ones in gf because I'm terribly curious as to how they'd fit three digits on the counter (presently at 95):

…and since I'm uploading crap from my phone, please enjoy this awful poem:

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I think the difference in SIF between a UR and a SR is like 3k. It probably doesn't matter unless you have say, a team of random crap you're trying to max bond with, where that might push the overall team value above the B threshold. I only vaguely bother in SIF because it's pretty miserly in terms of friend list space. I'm pretty sure I'm around lvl. 120 or so, and have like 20-something spaces for friends? SS has double that, I think.

Speaking of which, for SS's missions: as you'd expect, doing a song in an event doesn't count, unless I am misremembering and got a different song in the shuffle. Probably still doesn't actually count, though. Especially since "collect things from your room" means specifically from the reward boxes, and not the trainer board. The game does pop up a huge little window when you clear a mission, though. So that's considerate.

As for the GF thing: I am glad to know that's why I suddenly had all those extra songs. Incidentally, that's why I have so many of those missions cleared: the exclamation point and the number tabs were bothering me, so I'd wander away from the events to clear the new songs as they came up. That and I'm guessing it's a lifetime point total. One which I kinda wish they'd use bunching on in some manner or another. I stopped looking after what's either 20 million or 2 million, because trying to read that number is kinda unpleasant. That said, the rewards for those seem to be SR trainers, so that's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Lame, the counter just ticks to 99+.

Really not looking forward to collecting all that. If it's anything like the present box, collect all'll just get 1 screen of stuff, plus whatever the hell it needs to download. Only it'll take like 20 goes. And then I'll have to do it again from the present box. Seriously, this game just loves to load things.

Looking at the event ranks, there's lots of colors. I saw yellow, pink, cyan, and magenta. I wonder how they managed, you only get 10 characters for a name. Although most of the ones I saw were just two-chara names, so maybe it's an 8char code?

I really like the master map for Tulip. It feels suitably frantic without being unpleasant gently caress you Anzu.