Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

graybook posted:

Soldier Game hard is pretty tricky.
Soldier Game EX is beyond that.

I regard Otomeshiki Renai Juku EX harder than Soldier Game EX, personally. The pattern is weirder.

The new batch of dailies feel easier though (Nawatobi is a joke, I'm sorry Hanayo). I can at least FC Anemone Heart EX. But the original dailies' EX versions are still beyond me.

Ugh that song. As a scrub thumbs player who can keep up with Kokuhaku Biyori, I could never learn how to get through those sections without messing it up. Doesn't help I stopped using my Perfect Lock team thanks to score matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Hmm, might as well. Need more goons, message me in-game so I know you're not a random.

LLSIF EN: 675318267

How often does Klab bump the numbers up for the tiers? I feel like we've been on 900/4500 for a while now.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Commander Quack posted:

In SIF, does anyone else have the problem where sometimes the game kind of stutters and then resets itself a second or so back, causing you to miss notes? I had this happen on Yuuki no Reason expert, right at the part where there a like 5 double star notes, to immediately fail. I'm on a Nexus 6, so I wouldn't think the phone should be having any issues.

I get that from time to time but haven't had it happen recently. I think it's lag from a bad connection but don't quote me on that.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

The thirst is real.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

Anemone Heart is the worst song

I like it because it's the easiest super hard song I can consistently full combo. :v:

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Love Live is better for the sole fact they half-hardheartedly localized it. Come back to me when the IM@S movie is at the Alamo Drafthouse.

pandaK posted:

i've never watched an idol show in my life

AKB0048 is still the best one. :v:

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

I feel like I'm actually getting better. FC'd Binetsu Kara Mystery EX on my first try when that song murdered me during Score Match when it hits that certain part. And *nearly* FC'd Soldier Game EX except for one good on an easy part. :argh: But at least I know it's doable.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Welp, Smile Eli card means I have at least tier 2 this event.

graybook posted:

The lasers or the wave? I'm assuming wave.

It's the lasers that trip me up. It was similar to the chorus in Soldier Game Hard and it took me a while to FC that as well.

halokiller fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Oct 27, 2015

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

I'm so close to FCing Soldier Game Expert but my thumbs always tire out near the end with all the double taps. Yes, I intend to FC this song thumbs only! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Leos Klein posted:

:smug:

At this point I'm so tired. Going for 400+ combos is good enough for me.

Can I :smug: too. I was so pissed off at work just now I just went ahead and did this. I guess I do better when I angry play.

halokiller fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Dec 14, 2015