Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Futaba Anzu posted:

ive gotta hand it to you, those are some mad memes you're spinning there. but let me give you one hand up on those:
https://0x0.st/-x7.webm

I saw those misses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

That broken combo at the end :negative:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Ha ha ha, what I found on the YT video for the final single video.

Twitterで見たやつ思い出した↓
SUNNY(3 2)DAY Song
僕達はひとつ(1)の光
MOMENT RING (輪→0)
そして…
Step! ZERO to ONE(0→1)

Sunny (San, Ni -> 3, 2)
BokuHika (Hitotsu -> 1)
I dunno what the Moment Ring thing is but I guess it goes to 0.
And then back to 1 with Of Course.

Magnificent!

A ring is circular, like a 0

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Huh, there's a cap on amount of heart points I can get. Wasn't expecting that since I'm used to SIF's endless FPs

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

So can someone explain the starlight stage event to me?

Also i hate outside beats that swipe outwards, they never register...

Playing songs gets you tokens which you use to play the event song. I assume it's like SIF in that you want to play at the highest difficulty you can S-rank for maximum efficiency. Also you can spend twice your stamina for double tokens, though not double the other usual rewards.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Futaba Anzu posted:

it's a bessball!

She's my first SR, so I'll remember her forever now

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

Is there actually any reason to spend double points to get double tokens and only 1x of everything else? seems like a waste of stamina, i could just play the song twice..

I assume it's a time saver thing.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Futaba Anzu posted:

the real whales stockpile all their event points up for the last two days of the event whereupon they open up 1x, 2x, and 4x spending so they can just grind out the song in one lump sum.

I'd rather get all the little filler rewards personally, though leveling in this game is really easy since they keep throwing trainer tickets at me. The only reason I stockpile in SIF is just to get the loveca reward from playing each of the 3x songs.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

nah, it was about the money

In other news, i've started running out of space in SIF.

I am unsure if I should just eat my max bond normals before max leveling them or not. I would prefer to max level them for the album rewards, but it takes a while.. And if I decide to max level them, I think i would start with the worst ones first, because my auto-formed "best" teams aren't even full of awesome chicks yet, so i probably want to keep around the girls who are high on their respective stat even when they aren't high level, since they are better than some of the other girls even if i were to max them, and I feel like if I maxed the "good" normals first i would have to eat them to make room for shittier girls

I bought a bunch of space, and just max lvled/bonded every normal, and then fed them to my main idols. After a month or two of doing that, I have lots of spare space now. Not sure what I'm gonna do for SS yet, since that game doesn't have a convenient indicator.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
My English account runs outta gold occasionally. My JPN account, never since I keep getting gold from dailies.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I just play every 3 or 6 hours if I have time to spare. That usually gets me the stamina I want

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Did my 2nd 10 pull. Didn't get a SSR like Cantelope, but almost as good.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Oh wow, got a SR Anastasia from the heart gatcha. Did not realize that was possible. Well, after a week of playing, I can field a full mixed SR team now so that's cool.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Also my impressions of S2 so far. Nana Abe is the best eternal 17 year old idol. Kaede is also the best but she is not eternally 17 years old

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I haven't heard the somg yet, but Nana Abe is just very entertaining to watch.

Having the spokesperson for pokemonrythmon not act outlandish seems like a poor judgement call by management though.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Zenostein posted:

I think my building is on top of a gigantic chocolate rectangle, in some sort of mysterious void. Possibly with Mt. Fuji in the background?

Fire code's not really much of a priority at that point tbh.

Same. I made the walls windows so my idols understand their precarious situation.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yo Zep, I finished watching Cinderella Girls and it was good and emotionally cathartic. I recommend you do the same soon.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yeah, the Japanese version of SIF is pretty great, though at least they're slowly introducing those features into the English version. The English version is essentially a year behind the Japanese version.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

yeah i've just started playing the japanese version today and I have 13 songs in the hits list, and on the US version i've been playing for a week and a half or 2 weeks or something and I only have 10 songs on the hits list.

and in the japanese version i have 240/32 LP. My LP is just going up instead of down lol.

You'll level a lot faster too. My JPN account passed my English account about a month or two ago, and I had been playing my English account a lot longer.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

So i got enough love gems on my english reroll on my phone to do a 10 pull, and got an ultra rare pure maki. Neat.

I am jealous of your UR Maki.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I really can't complain considering I have Nico. Two of them!

Also a bunch of URs on my JPN account.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Man, I have a lot of Honokas. I should probably pay attention to the pool I'm drawing from instead of randomly pulling whenever I get 50 loveca.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

I am running out of girls to max bond in english SIF, but I am overloaded with them in JP. bond seems to happen a lot slower in JP, but maybe thats just cuz i am playing through the songs on easy, or getting low score since my team is filled with normal girls.

I wonder what actually matters when it comes to how much bond you get from a song

Yeah, I'd say difficulty and combos add up the bond points. Playing on expert will generally always fully bond a normal and get halfway through a R. Medleys will give you a poo poo ton of bond points as well since that's just 3 songs in a row.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

I've.... been talking more about iM@S than Love Live these days.

hosed up.

:negative:

It's ok. Aquors will be here in a couple months and you can worship Love Live again.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I ran into the currently ranked 20 player today on JPN SIF.

Uhh, I think I should level my cool team more.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

What the gently caress Wikipedia where's iDOLM@STER????

Wikipedia editors clearly biased against idols

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Also I got a Koume. Now to maintain my rank as best as I can, as I assume everyone marathons all their points to tier.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Futaba Anzu posted:

Don't worry, the event Koume is kinda useless tbqh

I have no idea if any of my idols are good. I just like collecting them. I keep sitting around the 50000 ranking, but I assume I'll drop as the event draws closer to the end. Also I keep attempting rehearsals of the master event song, and I still can't get those two big slides at the beginning.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I leave the 3d on, so I get distracted by the dancing choreography occasionally. Otherwise, it's usually mistiming a tap that gets me, or letting go of a hold because I thought it was a tap. The master is fun to play though, I just wish the sliding felt a bit better when it decides to cross over a lot like that.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

I cracked up at the Yayoi/Kirari sync

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

I idolized my SR and I regret it now. :/

I think you can switch them back to their non-idolized version in SS

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
That deer in the back makes me laugh for some reason.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Oh is that what fans do? Are the rewards for fans worthwhile?

You get more gems is all I know

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I've just been trying to get higher than a C rank combo in Anzu's song. It's not actually the sliders that get me in it, just always mistapping right after getting through the sliders.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yep, just got kicked outta the top 100k. That was fast.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Futaba Anzu posted:

Kyou wa ii tenki desu ne?

あついです。

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Trap posted:

I am a pen.

That part of the game always cracked me up

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Decided to do a 10-roll, expecting poo poo.

Say hello to my catgirl idol.

Miku is good. Maybe even better than Rin?!?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ChubbyThePhat posted:

My god, it's been one day and I was 4 pages behind. Happy I got my SR Eli last night and can now relax again. My phone died and I need to get Starlight Stage again though. What a hard life I live.

Producing idols is hard work that is hopefully rewarding in the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

!!!!!!

A-Rise rares coming to the seal shop in JP!

I'm glad of it