Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Oh, the guaranteed SR is a campaign? drat. I was planning to save all my stars for when an SSR was in the featured pool that I really wanted.

Also I really wish I was coordinated enough for Pro. I just can't seem to keep pace with the notes on it... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

beaner69 posted:

:( wanted that cattegirl but got 2 SRs and the rest Rs instead.

At least you probably got off better than me:

That is too many Jougasakis. I'm pretty happy with the roll overall though, especially getting two SRs who heal. Also the Cutest Idol.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

Love Live is better than Idolmaster

I've never seen or touched LL and I never will because of people saying stuff like this! :colbert:

Though I am pretty sure people just favor the one they got into first. Myself included.

Sonata Mused posted:

Puchimas is better than Idolmaster and Love Live and Wakeup Girls and everything else idols

however this is the actual truth

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

when's the new event starting?

If you mean in SS, it started two days ago. Play songs of matching type for the day and get tons of easy rares and chances at the event SRs. Pretty good! I've got 6 rares I didn't have yet since it started and the Honoka SR.

Make sure you put your leader as someone with a 5* rank though, even if it has to be a normal. Increases your drop rate and all.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I'm sure we'll get the option to spend jewels to expand our office space somewhere down the line. :v: